Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Next Year.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
espn says vcu's coach is headed to alabama
Stardust Wrote:C'mon? Rick Pitino, Joe B Hall, and Adolph Rupp from the Grave couldn't have done anything more with this group of talent!

I think Pitino could have done much more and gotten into the big dance.
allseasonfan Wrote:SD, my problem with BCG is off the court. He doesn't represent the university the way he should. Rick Pitino called this "THE ROMAN EMPIRE OF COLLEGE BASKETBALL". Why should our empire be led by HANK HILL??

agreed :lmao:
Well I think BCG would be gone...but a 6 Million dollar buy out would ot be worth it...Make him stay and earn it...Well make him stay I doubt he earns it...and for the recruits, I wish them the best of luck but I dont know about it I dont see them doing alot neither
allseasonfan Wrote:SD, my problem with BCG is off the court. He doesn't represent the university the way he should. Rick Pitino called this "THE ROMAN EMPIRE OF COLLEGE BASKETBALL". Why should our empire be led by HANK HILL??

So now we care about what the coaches do off the court??? We didn't care about Rick Pitino's indescretions off the court. Or was it that we could turn an blind eye becasue we were winning???? Confusedhh:
Stardust Wrote:So now we care about what the coaches do off the court??? We didn't care about Rick Pitino's indescretions off the court. Or was it that we could turn an blind eye becasue we were winning???? Confusedhh:
:Thumbs: bingo!!! if BCG would've made it to the sweet sixteen then guess what 'ol mitch would just tell him to be more polite to reporters and everything is done right there. but its isn't like that. we've got people who put cash into the program running their chops cause they're not getting what they pay for instead of understanding that it takes time.!!!
Bobby Knight!
crazyfan4 Wrote:Bobby Knight!
he the one man who gets respect and don't have to earn it no matter where he goes! i believe he would striaghten some people out behind the curtains at UK. BCG has tried but he isn't matured enough in college b-ball
Pages: 1 2