Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Know Any Good Defenses on NCAA Football 09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know any good defenses that can somewhat stop the run, and at the same time defend against deep threats. I have defenses that are excellent against the run and i have defenses that can shut down the passing game, but i cant find anything that will do a decent job at both.
nickle cover 2 or dime man 2 deep(on this bring all your CB's up this gives you speed and players close to the line) no one can hardly out) also shift you line left to right cinstantly its kind of they get a head start off the line.
If you know how to play, theres really no defense that can stop you. Theres little to no defense on this game.
Aslan Wrote:If you know how to play, theres really no defense that can stop you. Theres little to no defense on this game.

This is a offensive minded game no doubt, but there are defenses that can stop people from scoring every drive. I myself have a good offensive scheme, but i get tired of playing these games that are in the 50's and won by who ever has the ball last.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:This is a offensive minded game no doubt, but there are defenses that can stop people from scoring every drive. I myself have a good offensive scheme, but i get tired of playing these games that are in the 50's and won by who ever has the ball last.

We should play sometime.
Aslan Wrote:We should play sometime.

my gamertag is marcused0217 just send me a friend request. What is your gamertag?
goBIGblue82 Wrote:my gamertag is marcused0217 just send me a friend request. What is your gamertag?

T12iNiTy, I'll add ya.
add me too.. propernamehere or crazytaxidriver
horselegs3e21