Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Class "AAAAAA" 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What does it look like this year.
Trinity and Saint X. Nothing exciting, yet same old boring class.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Trinity and Saint X. Nothing exciting, yet same old boring class.

Yep, everyone else vying for State Runner up
Yes
I wish some of the other teams would start winning
i know, right? Wrote:Yes

This is why I think there should be 3-4 classes. Because when two teams are destined to win state every year without any other competition. That just makes the game less interesting.
I wish some teams in 6A could challenge Trinity or St. X.
Trinity.
X :biggrin:
its trinty or st.x who will face them in the finals ? will they been in the same bracket this year as last to where one of them dont make the finals? if so who will make it,henderson,madisonville,marshall county,or none of them who do you think...
Just like everyone else. I have to say Trinity or Saint X.
NKY 6A should be interesting this year. It should be unusually deep and strong, since several squads (2008 state runner-up Simon Kenton, Ryle, Conner, Boone County and Campbell County) are returning talent and experience.
i know, right? Wrote:Yes

start winning? Don't remember Scott Co. having a losing season in the last 13 yrs. Or for that fact at most losing 3-4 games...
coach mccey is pressing and wanting public and county schools to have there own state championship, and let the independant, christian schools have there own state championship...
St. X, Trinity, Male, Manuel...Ect... Same ole same ole.
move fort thomas highlands and bowling green to 6a Smile
In NKY, It looks like this:

1. Simon Kenton 6-0
2. Boone Co. 5-1
3. Campbell Co. 4-2
4. Ryle 2-4
5. Conner 1-5
6. Cooper 0-6
I say the sleeper in 6A will be the Central YellowJackets. Sure I kbow they are officailly in 3A but with Seneca, Ballard, Male, Tates Creek, Manual, St. X, and PRP on the schedule they could shock the world and end up 7-0 or 6-1 in 6A this season.