Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Class "A" 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What does it look like this year.
Beechwood of course is the team to beat. Correct me if I am wrong LCA is returning their core will be a favorite. I believe that Raceland may make some noise in the playoffs, depending on how the returning players pan out. Hazard almost always fields a good team.
Hazard will be down due to all the seniors graduating, but don't be surprised to see them decent.
i see Beechwood or Raceland winning it all.
LCA might make it to the big dance but i dont think they will win it.
Beechwood WINS IT ALL, welcome to "NORTHERN KENTUCKY" Football!
cougarpride08 Wrote:Hazard will be down due to all the seniors graduating, but don't be surprised to see them decent.

Hazard will be better than what ever one thinks. Dont let that graduated class fool you because this years senior class is much more determined and got to see what the taste of being close to a title felt like so watch out for them they will be ready and a hard season schedule will make them well prepared.
Pikeville will be Pikeville again after being somebody else lately.
In the east it will be LCA, Raceland, Hazard. In the west it will be Beechwood, Mayfield. Mayfield should be up this year. They been down the last few season.
jetpilot Wrote:Pikeville will be Pikeville again after being somebody else lately.

How is Pikeville looking next season, who do they got? In my opinion Beechwood will win it all. I look for Hazard to still do good even after losing so much talent the past season.
Beechwood is my pick.
Beechwood.
I have to go with Beechwood.
Beechwood WINS IT ALL, welcome to "NORTHERN KENTUCKY" Football!
Beechwood
Beechwood will take it again.

How many State Titles has Beechwood won in Football?
I think Beechwood just lost too much this season to make it a 3peat for a Class A title. However they are going to be the team to beat for anyone to say there are not the favorite. 3 teams in the west are going to be pretty good besides Beechwood, Those 3 are Frankfort, Crittenden County, and finally a team thats always been rich in Tradition Mayfield. The West will be about the same with 4 teams, Hazard, LCA, Raceland and Williamsburg. But there could be some more dark horses such as Fairview that i here is going to be pretty good as well. But Overal I see another Hazard and Beechwood Match up for the Class A title.
Beechwood.
I look forward to seeing how the "A" class plays out.
i know, right? Wrote:i see Beechwood or Raceland winning it all.
LCA might make it to the big dance but i dont think they will win it.
No offense, but there is no-way Raceland wins it all, even if Petry left Ohio State and came back.:flush:
BBN23 Wrote:Beechwood will take it again.

How many State Titles has Beechwood won in Football?

10 and hopefully many more to come :Thumbs: