Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New Knott Central Gym?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heard today a new gym for my Pats is in the works. It won't be located on the campus of KCC, but they are taking out Hindman Promart, the water and skate parks, and building a new state of the art arena that will hold close to 6,200 people. I also heard the name of the arena came down between these 2.

The House that David Jeff Built

or

Kim King-Tommy Hall Arena

If anyone else heard this, please leave info for me.
I heard Cox-Coliseum
Overrated Wrote:I heard Cox-Coliseum

I heard many names for the new arena, here are some others. (Note these are rumors, but they all make nice fits for the gymnasium)

B.B.-Kim King Complex
Jerry Roberts Recreational Coliseum
Cox's IGA/Pic Pac Arena
The Palace at Hindman Hills
Herbie Stamper Complex

Also some names for the court.

The Court that the Stampers built
Cox's Court
Jeff Honneycutt Court
I hope this is true.
WOW! I think i would believe Stamper was leaving Knott Central before i would believe this. Would be nice though.:lmao:
KnottCentralGuru Wrote:Heard today a new gym for my Pats is in the works. It won't be located on the campus of KCC, but they are taking out Hindman Promart, the water and skate parks, and building a new state of the art arena that will hold close to 6,200 people. I also heard the name of the arena came down between these 2.

The House that David Jeff Built

or

Kim King-Tommy Hall Arena

If anyone else heard this, please leave info for me.

Goodness sakes, you people never cease to amaze me.
PATS2011 Wrote:Goodness sakes, you people never cease to amaze me.

:worthy:
How about the Pollard and King Complex---( they have done some much for athletics)
Maybe Chris Amburgey Arena?
How about Cavanugh Court?
All seems to be possibilities.
If this is true, why not stick with Morton Combs "something"??
Parkes Palace
Hurts House
Cox Coliseum
The Davis Dome
Amburgey Arena
:biggrin: :biggrin:
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:If this is true, why not stick with Morton Combs "something"??

I don't thinks it anywhere near being true, I was just going along with it, The new names was kinda cracking me up.:popcorn:
That figures!! Names are funny though!! Thanks Overrated
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:That figures!! Names are funny though!! Thanks Overrated

:notworthy Welcome
It is a violation of rule #8 to post false information.

If no one can provide some substantial proof within the next 12 hours then this thread will be deleted and someone will be receiving an infraction.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:It is a violation of rule #8 to post false information.

If no one can provide some substantial proof within the next 12 hours then this thread will be deleted and someone will be receiving an infraction.

I say go ahead and lock it, I've not heard a thing about it and I'm there everyday.