Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cawood @ Belfry (Round 1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seems like these two meet up every year in the playoffs.

Belfry wins big 40 - 14
belfry by 28
Belfry rolls easily.
belfry in a big way
Belfry by 50 plus
Belfry
Pirates Pirates.
Belfry in a big way!
Belfry names the score....Pirates cruise to round 2
Gonna be a laugher and I am still scratching my head at a team with one win making the playoffs.
Belfry 55
Cawood 6
Belfry locks in cruise control for this one...
Belfry...need I say more!:champ: TongueirateSho
Hawks nest Wrote:Gonna be a laugher and I am still scratching my head at a team with one win making the playoffs.

Well, In District 7, there's only 5 teams...

Leslie
Middlesboro
Breathitt
Knott Central
Cawood

Cawood is 1-3 in district and Knott Central is 0-4 in district, plus Cawood won the head to head meeting with the Patriots.Therefore sending a 1-9 team to the playoffs.
Should be an easy win for Belfry..
Belfry 49
Cawood 0-7 (depending on the Pirates generosity)
BelfryPride Wrote:Well, In District 7, there's only 5 teams...

Leslie
Middlesboro
Breathitt
Knott Central
Cawood

Cawood is 1-3 in district and Knott Central is 0-4 in district, plus Cawood won the head to head meeting with the Patriots.Therefore sending a 1-9 team to the playoffs.

NOw I understand how a 1-9 team made it thanks for the feed back.
Belfry will win this one big Tongueirate04:
belfry name the score maybe cawood can block an extra point or something. 48-1
Belfry will have this one in hand after the first kickoff. I doubt Cawood will see the other side of the 50 untill Haywood calls of the dogs.
belfry by as much as they want
I say Belfry 41-14
Jv playing before half time
I read a post by someone saying Belfry 50+ no way belfry wins by 50 haywood wont do it
:Skull03: GO PIRATES !!!!!!!!!!:Skull03:

belfry names it
Camper Wrote:belfry by 28
Belfry no question about it
Belfry wins big 49-12
i think that belfry wins this one huge and advances to the next round to play either pburg or middlesboro
Belfry by as much as they want
Belfry
Belfry will put Vasity out after 1st td in the 2nd half. Cawood will score on JV.

Belfry----49
Cawood--13
Belfry Will Roll In This One, But Thats Not To Much To Brag About Cawood's Down This Year Along With The Rest Of Aa. Belfry's Youth About To Shine, Come Playoff Time.
Pages: 1 2