Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KCC vs Allen Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone got a score???? I heard it ended in a tie.
allen won by one run 3-2
14thregionrules Wrote:allen won by one run 3-2

Heard from a KCC player they tied................. lies all lies lol
Kyboy13 Wrote:Heard from a KCC player they tied................. lies all lies lol

nope there was no lie about it i went and watched the game myself
If you think the score was tied- then perhaps the person keeping the scoreboard needs a lesson in math. The final score was 3-2 in favor of ACHS.
gotcha2 Wrote:If you think the score was tied- then perhaps the person keeping the scoreboard needs a lesson in math. The final score was 3-2 in favor of ACHS.

you got that right in was favor of achs that umpire wouldnt call a good call all the for kcc
LOL..... Excuses already????
well i was at the game also and ACHS won 3-2.. it was a SCRIMMMAGE and the umpire wasnt particularly good on either side.. AC pulled thier starters after about 4 innings and KCC pulled their starters after 5.. . its not like this was a state tourney game or anything.. i dont really understand what all the fuss is about..
Educated Fan Wrote:LOL..... Excuses already????

kcc had two players safe in the ump called them out
WOW.. AC won a game...Congats AC whatever your school name is!!!
the umpiring was pretty bad both ways. Knott county just couldnt hit the ball at all.
fanatic11 Wrote:the umpiring was pretty bad both ways. Knott county just couldnt hit the ball at all.

And thats the umps fault why?
14thregionrules Wrote:nope there was no lie about it i went and watched the game myself

Uh...... Yea he did lie..... He said they tied, but they really lost. Therefore he did lie........ Pretty simple really.

But who really cares about a scrimage........ Who pitched for KCC and AC, and how did they do?
Jshort5 Wrote:And thats the umps fault why?

I didnt mean that it was the umpires fault. I was just saying that KCC couldnt hit the ball. If KCC had hit the ball they should have won. Should be a good match up later in the season.
Kyboy13 Wrote:Uh...... Yea he did lie..... He said they tied, but they really lost. Therefore he did lie........ Pretty simple really.

But who really cares about a scrimage........ Who pitched for KCC and AC, and how did they do?

If i remember right for KCC, Potter threw 2 inninings and didnt look like he was having his best night. He gave up 2 runs. Adams threw 2 innings and gave up the other run on a home run. after that King and Slone each threw a inning with 3 up and 3 down. After that i dont remember and I dont know who pitched for AC but i dont think they gave up any earned runs. I also think one of the Crowder twins was hurt and didnt get to play this game.
oops!!
Allen Central pitched Josh Prater, Chris Stumbo, Zach Hall, Chad Nelson, Tyler Cole and Jacob Prater. Logan Crowder did not pitch or play for Allen Central because of a high ankle sprain he suffered the week before.