Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia 09-10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what are they gonna look like? i dont think they will have a team as good as the 07-08 team for years to come. they dont make many Josh Taylors these days.
they will be good if Honeycutt stays around and doesn't go to Knott Co
theres no way they will ever have a team like that again...josh taylor is one of the best big men that played in the 14th....its a shame tho zach hurt took every shot or they could have went somewere
I think they can win district and maybe make a run in the region tourney hopefully
king360 Wrote:I think they can win district and maybe make a run in the region tourney hopefully

Be Nice. I think they got a chance but KCC will be deff be the favorite to win district. They only lost one senior this year, Tyler Slone. They return Martin Combs and Roscoe Montgemry I think if these two work hard this summer they could be one of the best front courts in the region. As post above right no Josh Taylors but they'll have to work with what they got. Honeycutt is a good coach it will be interesting to see how the Lions do in 09-10 season. Good Luck Lions!!!
They will be the 2nd best team in there district.
Honestly I say they will be 3rd or 4th in district...7-10 in the region..:Thumbs:
Overrated Wrote:Honestly I say they will be 3rd or 4th in district...7-10 in the region..:Thumbs:

3rd or 4th...who would be better. They lose only 1 senior and Letcher and JBS lose a lot of key players and scoring. Knott will be favorite butthe Lions will be 2nd. They not only will be a senior dominated team but they will also be a deep team.
They should be a solid team next year.
Crazy Horse Wrote:3rd or 4th...who would be better. They lose only 1 senior and Letcher and JBS lose a lot of key players and scoring. Knott will be favorite butthe Lions will be 2nd. They not only will be a senior dominated team but they will also be a deep team.

I think JBS is going to be better than Cordia...
Overrated Wrote:I think JBS is going to be better than Cordia...

JBS will not be better than Cordia. The Crusaders lost Garrisson and Brent Hall. They will not be able to replace these two. Next year all people have to do is shut down Clint and JBS is horrible. Cordia lost only one Senior. They'll have a pretty deep team. Cordia will be in contention for District and Region next year.
I just think JBS will be better. Clint Stepp :Thumbs:
Overrated Wrote:I just think JBS will be better. Clint Stepp :Thumbs:

who? he had a terrible year. sure have one when he gets relied on to score. they also lost jon howard i do believe. they are screwed. the childers kid, stepp, and thats about it? no one else on that team can hardly dribble.
Yeah, We are comparing JBS and CORDIA.. not JBS and Hazard.....JBS will be better than Cordia. Childers is better than anyone on Cordia. Only thing that makes me think is the depth of JBS, but Cordia can't go much deeper.
Overrated Wrote:Yeah, We are comparing JBS and CORDIA.. not JBS and Hazard.....JBS will be better than Cordia. Childers is better than anyone on Cordia. Only thing that makes me think is the depth of JBS, but Cordia can't go much deeper.

Would'nt say hes better than Matt Stacy
king360 Wrote:Would'nt say hes better than Matt Stacy

Matt Stacy Haha
Braxton Would Dominate Matt!
JBS Will Be Better Than Cordia...There Will None Be Close To Kcc
Clint Will Probally Beat Cordia By Him Self....:flame:
king360 Wrote:Would'nt say hes better than Matt Stacy

Good thing we can post our own opinions. :Thumbs:
SteppUp Wrote:Matt Stacy Haha

:lmao:
Overrated Wrote:Yeah, We are comparing JBS and CORDIA.. not JBS and Hazard.....JBS will be better than Cordia. Childers is better than anyone on Cordia. Only thing that makes me think is the depth of JBS, but Cordia can't go much deeper.

That's everyone's problem, they all look down on Cordia because they think there better. Not just better ball players but better people aswell. JBS will have a great season but there is no replacing Hall and Garrison. Who will be the center for JBS? Clint is a great player, but he can't beat a team by himself. Watchout for the Lions.
SteppUp Wrote:Matt Stacy Haha

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
LCC lost 4 starters, but they have a lot of young talent. By the end of the season they could surprise some people.
Rooster Cogburn Wrote:LCC lost 4 starters, but they have a lot of young talent. By the end of the season they could surprise some people.

Cordia Thread?
Cordia will most likely be a 4 seed. Knott is the obvious first seed with all the returning talent. I look for JBS to be a 2nd and the only one with a chance (small...) of knocking off kcc.
I don't see how anyone could say cordia is better then JBS or even letcher lol. JBS returns two key starters in childers and stepp .... and slone,amburgey,thomas are also better then about everyone on Cordia's team. Good luck next year though.
pickandroll Wrote:Cordia will most likely be a 4 seed. Knott is the obvious first seed with all the returning talent. I look for JBS to be a 2nd and the only one with a chance (small...) of knocking off kcc.
I don't see how anyone could say cordia is better then JBS or even letcher lol. JBS returns two key starters in childers and stepp .... and slone,amburgey,thomas are also better then about everyone on Cordia's team. Good luck next year though.

You are crazy. Without Brent Hall and Garrison, Cordia would have beat them last year so why don't you think Cordia can't beat them this year. JBS beat them barely in both games and you can't replace the best rebounder and the best defense big man in the region with the bench JBS had. Can't wait till season comes. You JBS fans will find out. As for Childers, he did not do anything last year against Cordia so I don't see him being a threat at all.

Just because it is Cordia you think that JBS is better. That is what is wrong with people these days. There is not one person at JBS that is better then any one person at Cordia. So don't look down at Cordia. The truth does hurt don't it. Cordia has a better team returning and with hard work they will make a run come tourney time.
I'm pretty sure Clint beat Cordia by his self the second time they played. Cordia is going to need a lot of work before they can call themselves a 2 seed, or to even dream of making a run at region.