Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lynn Camp 67 Williamsburg 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks the campers were a little angry over last weeks heart breaker to Somerset.
All our campers will be happy. Congrats.
I dont think they will be too happy about having to play Pikeville in the first rd. Even though I think LC will win. Thats still a tough first rd matchup.
Good win for Lynn Camp. Campers seem a little upset.
Should be one heck of a game 11-11
I wouldnt be happy if I were them either but I agree I think Lynn Camp will win...Pikeville is being penalized for playing a tougher non-dsitrict schedule than Painsville or Hazard but Pikeville should have won last week and they didnt so it is their fault they are in this position. If Pikeville is going to win the region odds are they will have to beat Lynn Camp sooner or later so if they have any plans of winning it this year may as well get it over with in the 1st round.
BTW, Congrats to the Campers...I have a lot of respect for Lynn Camp and I am looking forward to seeing Pikeville play there again.
I believe that Lynn Camp will be playing Hazard first round.
Nope it is Pikeville...which is pathetic IMO. Am I the only one that thinks the current tiebreaker needs to be looked at when the team that played the toughest non-district schedule by far is the 3 seed?
Congrats on the big win to williamsburg!!! Its was a great game. Man that Chaffin boy can really RUN & the Reynolds boy too! Good Luck next friday!
This game was never close williamsburg was down 33 - 0 before they scored in the first quater the mercy rule was in effect the whole secound half the score was 56 - 8 i think by the way lynn camp didn't try to run the score up they had secound string defense and offense in the whole secound half except for the first drive williamsburg just coulnd't stop them at all
PHSFAN Wrote:Nope it is Pikeville...which is pathetic IMO. Am I the only one that thinks the current tiebreaker needs to be looked at when the team that played the toughest non-district schedule by far is the 3 seed?

What would you suggest as alternative tie-breaker to the system in place now?
I don't know Tomcat I really haven't thought about it because I am trying to find out who will be playing who next week but I just dont think this current one is right when it penalizes teams for playing tough non-district schedules..do you?
Tiebreaker .... BCS.... is football broken?
congrats on a big win lynn camp
Congrats Lynn Camp!
Nice win for LC last night, just a good way to get back on track. Jimmy Chaffin had a good night, with 134 yards rushing on just 6 carries and 3 tds, and he also return an int for a td. Joe Roskopf also got back on track with 180 yards and 3 tds, that included an 81 yard td run. Josh Reynolds was also his usual self, made big plays on defense, and added 70 yards rushing, and also caught a 73 yard td pass. I also thought that Nick Scalf played great, he is very underrated as a qb, and if he throws the ball like he did last night, LC offense becomes just that much more dangerous. Also Jonah Mitchell stepped up and had a huge game. Jonah and Sidney Wagner, are two freshmen with bright futures. Nick Mills also played great, he made a big catch at the start of the game, I wish he was able to stay on his feet, because he would have been able to score. I hope he gets one before the year is over. LC easy games are over, and the real season begins. If we don't come out ready to play, it will be quick ending in the playoffs.
We play hazard next, sports overtime was wrong and you check on the khsaa site for all the playoff games. There were a couple of other that were wrong too.
Way To Go Wildcats...OOH-RAHHH!!!!!! Let's Go Next Week Cats....
LC99 Wrote:Nice win for LC last night, just a good way to get back on track. Jimmy Chaffin had a good night, with 134 yards rushing on just 6 carries and 3 tds, and he also return an int for a td. Joe Roskopf also got back on track with 180 yards and 3 tds, that included an 81 yard td run. Josh Reynolds was also his usual self, made big plays on defense, and added 70 yards rushing, and also caught a 73 yard td pass. I also thought that Nick Scalf played great, he is very underrated as a qb, and if he throws the ball like he did last night, LC offense becomes just that much more dangerous. Also Jonah Mitchell stepped up and had a huge game. Jonah and Sidney Wagner, are two freshmen with bright futures. Nick Mills also played great, he made a big catch at the start of the game, I wish he was able to stay on his feet, because he would have been able to score. I hope he gets one before the year is over. LC easy games are over, and the real season begins. If we don't come out ready to play, it will be quick ending in the playoffs.

Nice stats LC.. Thanks man. Good luck next week against Hazard. :rock:
Way to swat the jackets, I don't think W'burg had any chance of bringing down Chaffin, the touchdown, about an 80 yarder that was called back was a great run.
lchs_88 Wrote:Congrats on the big win to williamsburg!!! Its was a great game. Man that Chaffin boy can really RUN & the Reynolds boy too! Good Luck next friday!

Congrats on the big win over williamsburg!!!
This game was just an example of what hapens when a good team plays a poor team. Williamsburg is young and week but they showed good character in a humiliating game. Good luck cats against Hazard and good luck Jackets next year.
Nice easy win for the Cats. Next weeks match up with the Hazard Bulldogs will be a tough one with one of the best QB's in the state and a hard nosed RB in Preston Smith
does anyone know w'burg stats for this game?
they had some freshmen that really stepped it up in this game such as #21sidney wagner, #10 jonah mitchell, and #84 steven davis