Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Elliott Co. 74 - Anderson Co. 61 (1st Round Sweet 16)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats Elliott Co.!
GREAT game.

Good luck with Valley, it's for sure going to be HECK of a game.
Congrats Elliot! Good Luck tomorrow night too!
Congrats Elliott now it's time to show your better than you know who.:biggrin:
Congrats, was there alot of people there tonight?
Congrats Elliot Co.
Elliott Co. 74 Anderson Co. 61

Elliott Co. 19 19 13 23 74

Anderson Co. 15 16 16 14 61

Sweet 16 at Rupp Arena
First round

Elliott Co. (31-2) -- Et.Faulkner 20, Ev.Faulkner 14, C.Knipp 3, Ferguson 24, T.Knipp 13.
Anderson Co. (24-6) -- Warford 3, Wa.Ruggles 3, Wi.Ruggles 8, Penny 10, Jenkins 9, Humphries 8, Russell 20.
Congrats EC beat Valley!!
Nice win for the Lions. Now, the rematch that everyone has been waiting for against Valley.

Congrats Elliott and good luck!
Congratulations on the win tonight and on your very good season. May the better team win tomorrow night with no excuses. I still have to root for my Shelby Valley Wildcats but I will root for the winner also to win the State title. Go Wildcats!!.
good win
RavenBoy Wrote:Congrats, was there alot of people there tonight?

Yes, the game between Elliot County and Anderson County broke the Sweet 16 crowd attendance record for the first round.

Grats Elliot County on the win, goodluck against Shelby Valley.

Good Job to the prodigy Cj Penny on the 8 points. :Thumbs:
Congrats EC.
21,048 for the night session. A record for a sweet 16 session. This includes both games.
Congrats EC
Congrats Elliott. Good luck tomorrow.
Congrats EC
Good luck!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!
SolidOxygen Wrote:Yes, the game between Elliot County and Anderson County broke the Sweet 16 crowd attendance record for the first round.

Grats Elliot County on the win, goodluck against Shelby Valley.

Good Job to the prodigy Cj Penny on the 8 points. :Thumbs:

It wasn't just the Elliot Co and Anderson Co game, it was Mason Co and Shelby Valley game as well

Congrats to EC on winning their first round game. Shelby Valley and Elliot Co rematch, just what everybody has been waiting for.
NYY10 Wrote:haha, funny

I guess we shall see how funny it is.......Gonna be a long ride to Pike Co. with that "L" hanging on your neck!
letthebighogroot Wrote:I guess we shall see how funny it is.......Gonna be a long ride to Pike Co. with that "L" hanging on your neck!

I think you have it backwards, but im not gonna get in this little childlish argue so we'll see tonight.. Valley by 7