Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what is your thoughts on how the tomcats will do this year?
i believe this will be a good ashland team. we got a lot of speed and a lot of experience. theres a few boys that run 4.3's but no doubt the leader of the team will be one of the regions better players in kenroy
tomcat_fan_for_life Wrote:what is your thoughts on how the tomcats will do this year?

Should have a nice little one two punch combo in the backfield. Quarterback will probally be Hunter but Royalty idk what happened to the kid? The line is what looks like to be there main concern from what I hear.
yeah but the boys have really been workin hard in the weight room
tomcat_fan_for_life Wrote:yeah but the boys have really been workin hard in the weight room

Good good Ikno that Russell has been to and my raceland buddys told me they have been doing great, and im sure greenup and boyd and other area schools are working hard to. Just love to watch football in eastern kentucky:rockon:
devilhorns05 Wrote:Good good Ikno that Russell has been to and my raceland buddys told me they have been doing great, and im sure greenup and boyd and other area schools are working hard to. Just love to watch football in eastern kentucky:rockon:

:notworthy haha i know what you mean devil, seems like just yesterday i was throwin on that old maroon jersey....now its my sons turn:yikes:
tomcat_fan_for_life Wrote::notworthy haha i know what you mean devil, seems like just yesterday i was throwin on that old maroon jersey....now its my sons turn:yikes:

ha my son graduated in 05 so those days are over for me but I have a nephew who has a ton of potental.
really! whats his name ill look for him out on the field this year
How many kids does Ashland have out for spring ball?
tomcat_fan_for_life Wrote:i believe this will be a good ashland team. we got a lot of speed and a lot of experience. theres a few boys that run 4.3's but no doubt the leader of the team will be one of the regions better players in kenroy

thats the speed that david jones and other in the pro's run, and you have a couple of them on your team .......come on not saying there not fast but that fast...
Is Carter back at school?
Carter quit the team again?
im not for sure ive been talkin to some people at the school and they are unsure if he'll be suitin up, but ill to try and keep you posted
[quote=cuppett777]thats the speed that david jones and other in the pro's run, and you have a couple of them on your team .......come on not saying there not fast but that fast...[/QUOTE

northeast kentucky football plays with a lot of speed..but hey i just heard that time through the grapevine
I'm interested in how Ashland will do this year!
thoughts about the upcoming season for the Tomcats? who did they lose from last year and who do they have returning. last year Tomcats went 7-5 with a 2nd RD State Playoffs' loss to Highlands 53-6.

Aug 21, 09Greenup Countyhome7:30 PM
Aug 28, 09Racelandhome7:30 PM
Sep 4, 09Belfryaway7:30 PM
Sep 11, 09Russellaway7:30 PM
Sep 18, 09Ironton, OHhome7:30 PM
Sep 25, 09Waverly, OHhome7:30 PM
Oct 2, 09Openhome
Oct 9, 09Johnson Centralaway7:30 PM
Oct 16, 09Montgomery Countyhome7:30 PM
Oct 24, 09Woodford Countyaway6:00 PM
Oct 30, 09Boyd Countyaway7:30 PM
glad to see them come to belfry
The Tomcats should be pretty tough this year. I think this will be one of the better teams they have had in the last 10 years.
I believe when everyone was picking out their "top 10 EKY teams" everyone just forgot about Ashland. Good luck Tomcats.
Ashland has quite a bit back from a team that seemed to improve with each game last year. I look for them to beat every team in the area excluding Ironton. Belfry and Johnson Central will be tough games, but other than those 3, I think their schedule looks very winnable.
Is Carter playing in 2009?
They will be in Campbell County next Saturday. I'll give a report after the scrimmage