Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prettiest Jumpshot in EKY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tell me what you guys think?
Hannah Mavis.
Kelsee Simpson of Russell
Brittney Sexton, and the Eldridge kid has a nice jump shot.
Gambilll Ashland
That 8th grader from Cordia has a very nice jump shot. Also the girl from Letcher, I think her # is 24. She has one as well.
CrazyHorse I agree.
The Eldridge girl from LCC is for real..........Being an 8th grader I know she will be a joy to watch for the next 4 years.
I agree Paige Slone from Cordia and Kelah Eldridge from Letcher Central has a great jump shot and both of these girls are 8th graders..
Both will surely be something by the time they are seniors.
Megan Hensley of Ashland is only a 6th grader and has a really good looking jumper!
can someone tell me what middle schooler in the 6th and 7th grade is dickie looking at? Don't know that much about some of the girls.
Harris (PC) Carroll (Paintsville) and Chaffins (Paintsville).
Ratliff from phelps has a pretty good jump shot.
sheena slone
Crazy Horse Wrote:That 8th grader from Cordia has a very nice jump shot. Also the girl from Letcher, I think her # is 24. She has one as well.

True, Plus The Slone Girl Has A Nasty Crossover, When She Get A Little Bigger Shes Going To Be The Real Deal, Keep It Up
Paige Slone.
Have to say Paige Slone has the nicest jump shot.
Kendell Noble.
Almost all set shooters in the 16th region. I can only recall 1-2 actual jump shooters .Eagle and Simpson.
LET EM PLAY Wrote:Almost all set shooters in the 16th region. I can only recall 1-2 actual jump shooters .Eagle and Simpson.

I agree.
Laura Carroll # 30 Paintsville. Hands down best shooter also handles the ball tremdously nobody could touch her. She is a hard work and an overachiever. Her grades are also something 30 has to be proud about she is in the top ten of her graduating class. Her sister kendra carroll plays for Western Carolina and also has the TRUE jump shot, and the littlest one is getting up there started for paintsville, i don't know about her that much.
You Know Wrote:Laura Carroll # 30 Paintsville. Hands down best shooter also handles the ball tremdously nobody could touch her. She is a hard work and an overachiever. Her grades are also something 30 has to be proud about she is in the top ten of her graduating class. Her sister kendra carroll plays for Western Carolina and also has the TRUE jump shot, and the littlest one is getting up there started for paintsville, i don't know about her that much.
one of the most effecient jumpshooters i have seen but no way the prettiest shot out there
Gambill
When I think of a pretty jumpshot, I think of someone who shoots it atleast at eye level...not from the chest. Not many names mentioned because most girls are set shooters.
The Fan Wrote:one of the most effecient jumpshooters i have seen but no way the prettiest shot out there
It works but every time I see her shoot I think she attended the Wayne Turner school of shooting haha.