Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Konner Tucker Commits to Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
devilhorns05 Wrote:Great to hear but why did he cancel his visit with Bledsoe?? Bledsoe would more than likely be a starter next year the kid is a great point guard. Billy better get after him and just cause he got some juco point dont mean he has finally got a point guard, I wont be confident about next years team until we sign Bledsoe.:HitWall:

Tucker averaged 16.2 points and 2.5 assists while shooting 42 percent from 3-point range and 83 percent at the line for Lon Morris College in one of the toughest JUCO confrences in the nation. While Bledsoe averaged about 22 points, six assists, and between eight or nine rebounds a game. Obvioulsy Bledsoe has better stats but Tucker has already been through a collegiate season and is mentally tough and is a pure shooter and more likely to make a more imediate impact next year...... Though Bledsoe does have the potiential to be a BALLER!
The 2010/2011 team will be good..We will hopefully still have Patterson,that Konner Tucker kid, and hopefully Elisha Justice.
That is for sure, but I think if PP is going to stay next year, then that will be it.
WILDCATDEN07 Wrote:The 2010/2011 team will be good..We will hopefully still have Patterson,that Konner Tucker kid, and hopefully Elisha Justice.

Also Dominique Ferguson who could be the #1 rated recruit by 2010.... But double P will be gone.
I also heard Sean Williams was close to signing with UK if he can get a gurantee that he is staying.
The Lex Herald reported that Tucker had garnered no interest to speak of from any other major college then his coach (an old friend of BCG) called and asked Billy Clyde to take a look and that is how he ended up here. Billiy used a favor to give a kid no one else wanted a chance. Now that is where the recruiting at Kentucky has fell off to. Tucker may be a great kid but with no other offers I am not sure Kentucky with all of its shortcomings needs to be doing favors for old friends. Just my opinion.
Kyboy13 Wrote:Also Dominique Ferguson who could be the #1 rated recruit by 2010.... But double P will be gone.
:Thumbs: yep when meeks leaves patterson will be right behind him unless he doesn't have a great year and i dont see that really happening. i just can't wail til next season i'n excited to orton, pilgrim, hood show some of these boys how to really be a man on the court, especially stevenson:redboxer: only one time i've seen it the whole year and that was last game with that crazy dunk.
What is the guys name that had to sit out this year, and will play in the post next year?
cougarpride08 Wrote:What is the guys name that had to sit out this year, and will play in the post next year?

matt pilgrim he is a big dude too. thing about next year we can slow the game up alot and have all the inside-out game we want. shoot we'll have a quick PG in vilarino and everyminute of the game we should have 2 big guys down low to get a lot of offensive rebounds and meeks/miller outside shooting.
I think we can be a perimeter team if we work on slowing down the pace of the game.
cougarpride08 Wrote:I think we can be a perimeter team if we work on slowing down the pace of the game.
yeah i think next year we'll be set up perfect for it. people want be able to focus on just 2 players.
Pages: 1 2