Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Return Man This Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who Do You Think?
I am Goin To Say Bo Hearald From Kcc
He Run Back 5 Last Year
Its not as much of the returner as it is the blocking, not blocking no touchdowns!
How would any one from KCC be the top anything in football lol...
Adams kid from LCC now that he is healthy can return TD's for sure.
If you're talking Eastern Ky, I don't know. If you're talking the entire state, I'd think the Collinsworth boy would have to be in the top few. Any kid that can return one against the athletes that Lou. Central puts on the field, isn't chopped liver.
Either one. I just want to hear what the states got. Rich Brooks needs a new speedster on return, and to get one from the state of KY is what we are looking for.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Either one. I just want to hear what the states got. Rich Brooks needs a new speedster on return, and to get one from the state of KY is what we are looking for.

:please: HE HAS SPEED ALL OVER.
Would like to see another kid from the mountains like David Jones did contribute to the cats.
charlie22 Wrote:If you're talking Eastern Ky, I don't know. If you're talking the entire state, I'd think the Collinsworth boy would have to be in the top few. Any kid that can return one against the athletes that Lou. Central puts on the field, isn't chopped liver.

I agree, he would have to be one of the top two or three. I personelly think number 1.
charlie22 Wrote:If you're talking Eastern Ky, I don't know. If you're talking the entire state, I'd think the Collinsworth boy would have to be in the top few. Any kid that can return one against the athletes that Lou. Central puts on the field, isn't chopped liver.

Agreed.
Is UK looking at Collinsworth? Or is he already committed to another school? Where did his dad go to college?
cougarpride08 Wrote:Is UK looking at Collinsworth? Or is he already committed to another school? Where did his dad go to college?

UF
cougarpride08 Wrote:Is UK looking at Collinsworth? Or is he already committed to another school? Where did his dad go to college?

Collinsworth has offers from Vandy, Stanford, Louisville, UC, and I think UK.