Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central @ Allen Central 3/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This season opener is Monday at 6:00.

Thoughts and predictions?
if the rebels show up to play it could be a close game. However i still take Johnson Central 5+
How long is Johnson Central going to have to play on the road this year? That is an injustice to those seniors that played all year last year on the road. It appears that things are not going to get much better in the situation of the field.
OutsideLogic Wrote:How long is Johnson Central going to have to play on the road this year? That is an injustice to those seniors that played all year last year on the road. It appears that things are not going to get much better in the situation of the field.

Yes, it is an injustice. This should have been solved last year. THe softball team is in the same position as the boys. It would be nice to see some type of progress on the fields.
I've heard it would be the beginning of May before the field is ready.
gotcha2 Wrote:I've heard it would be the beginning of May before the field is ready.

Everytime someone gives a time table it gets later and later. Here it guessing that it will be the Class of 2010 that will be the firt team to play on the new field.
I could see Conley come out and throw a gem, but if anyone else is on the mound in this i will take AC.
I've got the Rebels by 3 runs.
You all cant be serious?

This is still the exact same team (minus Fyffe and Blanton) that went to Applebees two years ago.
Eagles by 2.
JC by 4
Allen Central.
Allen Central lol? 14-0 anyone. Can anyone hear that beautiful no hitter coming in?
HAHA...not just a no-hitter....a perfect game on only 48 pitches!