Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fav Baseball Park Food
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aside from the "sunflower seeds", what is your favorite thing to eat, while @ a Baseball park watching a game?

Mine would have to be a freshly grilled chicken sandwich orrr a polish sausage with peppers and onions with a large freshly squeezed lemonade!
hotdog and a big pretzel with a ice cold beer.
Hot dogs, and big old coke.
I do not pay the price for food at pro or college games.
I eat and drink before I go into the stadium.
Beer and a Brat
Hotdog.
MaroonMafia Wrote:Hot dogs, and big old coke.

I agree with this one.
Hotdog and a drink.
I enjoy a ice cold beer with a polish sausage or brats and some peanuts.
Lemonade, cotton candy, and/or a hotdog is always great.
At the Red's game, it has to be a Big Red Smokey with sauerkraut and a Christian Moerlein draft, ummm, ummmm, ummmm
Peanuts w/ Coke, usually. Ballpark Franks are good too...
Hot Dog for sure
Hot Dog
One of the funniest things I have ever seen @ a ballpark was our contingent @ the All "A" State Tournament last year... with the pricing of food @ their concession. Almost as funny as the reactions to food prices @ the Expo this year @ the Regional Tourney!

@ venues other than high school games, I tend to limit my purchases to just a beverage.. a big one... with loads of ice and we eat someplace nice after!

@ High School games, a beer is not an option. my fav drink is lemonade, if freshly squeezed or sweet home made iced tea, if possible. If not... a Coca~Cola!

On a hotdog... sauce or no sauce?
Never been to a baseball game...but I think I'd enjoy a cheese dog and mountain dew
spaghetti and a peanutbutter milkshake
I was shocked when I found that they were serving up good ole' fried bologna sandwiches..... shocked that they went like hotcakes!!! That is a different option and hey.... fried bologna sandwich is a long time favorite of many!!
CINCY CHEESE CONEYS! I think I could 126 of those things, lol!
Who serves Fried Bologna? Can you get that with fresh tomato and onion?
All beef hotdogs at the Red's game are great.
IISnakE Wrote:Who serves Fried Bologna? Can you get that with fresh tomato and onion?

You bet your sweet pa-toot ya can... LOL... come on over.. you will get ya a good ole' fried bologna sandwich with anything you want it compliments of me!!! Smile

Actually, they were sold this past season during the Jr. League district/regional tourney.... they went good from what I could tell!!
Peanuts.
Cinncinati Reds Big Red with mustard and a cold lemonade!
peanuts with a good ice cold bud.
Jshort5 Wrote:Peanuts w/ Coke, usually. Ballpark Franks are good too...

My choice as well.
Hotdog.
thetribe Wrote:Lemonade, cotton candy, and/or a hotdog is always great.

Like these all.