Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville Big East Champs!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Navajo4life Wrote:Just keeping it real. Like your football program, you just won the Big East and won the Orange Bowl, but where is your football program.. without it's coach. As usual, in the DUMPS.... maybe you can hire Bill Curry after you Jurich fires Crapthorpe

Dude we have our coach....you are the one that is jealous....ma get real Louisville is awesome and Uk is horrible:1:
congrats from a fellow Nova supporter the Ville came along great during conference play and were the best team in the Big East. Yet again congrats and good luck in the tournament hopefully my NOVA boys can take care of business so we can get a rematch along the road to the final 4.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:congrats from a fellow Nova supporter the Ville came along great during conference play and were the best team in the Big East. Yet again congrats and good luck in the tournament hopefully my NOVA boys can take care of business so we can get a rematch along the road to the final 4.
We beat you twice...:lmao:
theVILLE Wrote:We beat you twice...:lmao:
my god can you not take a compliment, this is why people hate Louisville so bad we get sick of listening to peoples mouths who have not seen success in 50 years up untill the past 5...I know Nova wasnt good untill about that time but at least our fans have CLASS...:flush:
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:my god can you not take a compliment, this is why people hate Louisville so bad we get sick of listening to peoples mouths who have not seen success in 50 years up untill the past 5...I know Nova wasnt good untill about that time but at least our fans have CLASS...:flush:
Dude it was just a joke...i will say NOVA is improving and were a very dangerous team and could be in the tourney....
theVILLE Wrote:Dude it was just a joke...i will say NOVA is improving and were a very dangerous team and could be in the tourney....

well your often condasending remarks makes it hard to judge what you mean...however to correct you Louisville beat Nova 3 times...Its amazing though with Nova at how undersized we may be we can still bang with the big boys. Hopefully we continue to get nice recruiting classes...Really need some more presence down low to win the close ones.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:well your often condasending remarks makes it hard to judge what you mean...however to correct you Louisville beat Nova 3 times...Its amazing though with Nova at how undersized we may be we can still bang with the big boys. Hopefully we continue to get nice recruiting classes...Really need some more presence down low to win the close ones.
Yeah I was surprised....Of all the teams i the big east I thought they could handle a press...NOT making fun I was been serious.... I mean a guard dominant team....Maybe you need to change your Fav team to NOVA
theVILLE Wrote:Yeah I was surprised....Of all the teams i the big east I thought they could handle a press...NOT making fun I was been serious.... I mean a guard dominant team....Maybe you need to change your Fav team to NOVA

takes to much effort to change it back during football season lol :thatsfunn ...Which i can not wait for...But yeah your correct idk what was wrong during the second half it happens though, we always choke but I stick by them no matter the struggles. Maybe we can get Orton to decommit lol what a dream that would be for us.
so i gave in and fixed it to avoid misunderstandings lol
15th RegionSlamaBama Wrote:well your often condescending remarks makes it hard to judge what you mean...however to correct you Louisville beat Nova 3 times...Its amazing though with Nova at how undersized we may be we can still bang with the big boys. Hopefully we continue to get nice recruiting classes...Really need some more presence down low to win the close ones.

You guys got a good class coming in. You got like 4 or 5 out of the top 100, Two 6,9 guys #27 Mouphtaou Yarou, Isaiah Armwood #36, along with Dominick Cheek, and 1 or 2 more. I would say you all will do well!!!!
Con...

excuse me - Tongueuke:

Congratulations Cards - Tongueuke:

:notworthy
Confusedinglepar Confusedinglepar
Stardust Wrote:Con...

excuse me - Tongueuke:

Congratulations Cards - Tongueuke:

:notworthy

Didn't think you would ever say that....lol....WOOOOO:notworthy
From Cat a fan.....Congrats for the big victory Louisville. Hope to see u guys bring home the title to this good state. I'd rather see Louisville win it then NC or Duke.
They had an easy road to winning the conference tourny. The didnt have to play Pitt or UCONN. Plus they had to play a tired Syracuse team that pretty much played 5 games in a 4 game tourny. But I am not taking anything away from them. I dont think they are a final 4 team though but thats just my opinion.
IMO. This game would of been a lot different ball game if Syracuse had some fresh legs. I'm not taking anything away from Louisville but I'm just saying it could have been a lot different ball game if Cuse had some legs in 2nd half. But, Terrance Williams is just simply an amazing player for Louisville.

Congrats Cards!
thetrueORANGE Wrote:IMO. This game would of been a lot different ball game if Syracuse had some fresh legs. I'm not taking anything away from Louisville but I'm just saying it could have been a lot different ball game if Cuse had some legs in 2nd half. But, Terrance Williams is just simply an amazing player for Louisville.

Congrats Cards!

Id rather have Flynn with tired legs than Williams with fresh legs.
lil dog Wrote:You guys got a good class coming in. You got like 4 or 5 out of the top 100, Two 6,9 guys #27 Mouphtaou Yarou, Isaiah Armwood #36, along with Dominick Cheek, and 1 or 2 more. I would say you all will do well!!!!

lets just hope they fit the system thats what I am afraid of. However, next season we could see a new revamped NOVA ball club it will be very interesting. Heck though I am ready for March Maddness I think we have the team to do great things and just need a little luck which we havent had so maybe lady luck has been waiting for us untill the NCAA tourny...
You all know what's even better than Louisville being Big East champs? Duke being the ACC Champs!!!
NIKE2010 Wrote:They had an easy road to winning the conference tourny. The didnt have to play Pitt or UCONN. Plus they had to play a tired Syracuse team that pretty much played 5 games in a 4 game tourny. But I am not taking anything away from them. I dont think they are a final 4 team though but thats just my opinion.

Well had anyone else been able to win the #1 spot in the beast east they would have had an easy game....But to me Nova is really good team...and CUSE beat UCONN so call it what you want but there a good team
thetrueORANGE Wrote:IMO. This game would of been a lot different ball game if Syracuse had some fresh legs. I'm not taking anything away from Louisville but I'm just saying it could have been a lot different ball game if Cuse had some legs in 2nd half. But, Terrance Williams is just simply an amazing player for Louisville.

Congrats Cards!

Well Im just saying Louisville beat them twice and they had fresh legs...the first time around so....Not taking anything from CUSE they are great ball club
Overrated Wrote:Id rather have Flynn with tired legs than Williams with fresh legs.

OK man whatever....I like flynn and all and he is the best PG in the nation in my eyes...but Louisville just outplayed them
Thats were your wrong. UK fans wouldnt say anything because winning the SEC dont have a **** thing 2 do with Loserville.

You all won the Big East Tourny, what the **** does that have to do with UK?
RavenBoy Wrote:Thats were your wrong. UK fans wouldnt say anything because winning the SEC dont have a **** thing 2 do with Loserville.You all won the Big East Tourny, what the **** does that have to do with UK?

Man they just won the toughest conference regular season an tourney....SUCKUTUCKY
theVILLE Wrote:Man they just won the toughest conference regular season an tourney....SUCKUTUCKY
OK, once again, try to understand. What does that have to do with UK?
theVILLE Wrote:OK man whatever....I like flynn and all and he is the best PG in the nation in my eyes...but Louisville just outplayed them

When did I say Syracuse outplayed Louisville?? I just said i'd rather have Flynn and think he's better than Williams. Kay thanks. :Thumbs:
theVILLE Wrote:Well had anyone else been able to win the #1 spot in the beast east they would have had an easy game....But to me Nova is really good team...and CUSE beat UCONN so call it what you want but there a good team

CUSE would have been Louisville if they had not played 7 overtimes in the two days before that. Nova is an alright team. Louisville only played Pitt and UCONN once and it was at home during the reagular season. If they would have played both of those teams twice they might not have gotten the number one seed in the conference tourny.
theVILLE Wrote:Well Im just saying Louisville beat them twice and they had fresh legs...the first time around so....Not taking anything from CUSE they are great ball club

I agree VILLE. But I'd just like to have seen that game with both teams with fresh legs. I think in the bigger atmosphere the game would have been a little different.

I'm not taking nothing away from Louisville though they are a great ball club.
NIKE2010 Wrote:CUSE would have been Louisville if they had not played 7 overtimes in the two days before that. Nova is an alright team. Louisville only played Pitt and UCONN once and it was at home during the reagular season. If they would have played both of those teams twice they might not have gotten the number one seed in the conference tourny.

OK by the schedule though....they beat PITT and Nova is a excellent team....and in the syracuse, VILLE game at CUSE who won...also by 10 points....:Thumbs:
NIKE2010 Wrote:CUSE would have been Louisville if they had not played 7 overtimes in the two days before that. Nova is an alright team. Louisville only played Pitt and UCONN once and it was at home during the reagular season. If they would have played both of those teams twice they might not have gotten the number one seed in the conference tourny.

well they could beat any team in the SEC guranteed
Pages: 1 2 3