Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NIT Tickets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you purchase tickets for the Cats upcoming NIT game online threw ticketmaster? If not where could one find tickets?
Why would you want to throw Ticketmaster?
I think you very well know what he meant.
find out what arena they're play'n in and go through the arena
ComfortEagle Wrote:Why would you want to throw Ticketmaster?

I pretty sure people know what I mean. Threw, through, whatever. Get a life.
I have read on here that it will be at Memorial instead of Rupp. How may people can Memorial hold?
C.Clair Wrote:I have read on here that it will be at Memorial instead of Rupp. How may people can Memorial hold?

MVP2 Wrote:13,000.

probably, I thought the 9K was low, the renovation may not have been accounted for on the always trustworthy WIK
Wow, I was thinking atleast 15k.
C.Clair Wrote:Wow, I was thinking atleast 15k.

It's small
Would a ticket to this game compare to what a NCAA ticket would cost?
I would expect the ticket price to be much lower than NCAA tickets. It's not like NIT tickets are really hot items.
Memorial will be poping think about this it will be mainly students at the game and IMO will remind you alot of a Duke ball game...Should be a good atmosphere rather then having your Martini drinking UK fans taking over the lower arena.
wow Memorial will be NUTS. it will be all students or at least hopefully it would be. Surely they wouldnt give more tickets to old timers than students and would stick them in upper arena.
C.Clair Wrote:I pretty sure people know what I mean. Threw, through, whatever. Get a life.

Wow, you could learn to take a joke...
When will the first game be?
Momma Madea Wrote:When will the first game be?

The first games are played on March 17th.

The championship game will be held on April 2nd.