Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LSU 67 - Kentucky 58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
UK sucks balls.
vundy33 Wrote:UK sucks balls.

What kind?
EWWW lol..
LOL, has anyone noticed how all the Louisville fans have completely shut up! They have just been sitting back wathching the show with all the UK fans..

theVille & Deuce - in their rocking chairs enjoying this
:popcorn: :popcorn:
They are probably sucking "dusty" balls like yours stardust.
Sports_Fan28 Wrote:They are probably sucking "dusty" balls like yours stardust.

haha. no need for that now lol
Tough to watch this game. The end of a heart breaking and disappointing season for the cats. Better luck next year... I guess.
Sports_Fan28 Wrote:They are probably sucking "dusty" balls like yours stardust.

:zzz: boring
thetribe Wrote:They couldn't miss and we couldn't throw one in the ocean if we were standing on a beach, that's what it boils down to for me.

Except for the fact that UK shot 44% and LSU shot 39%...
Stardust Wrote:LOL, has anyone noticed how all the Louisville fans have completely shut up! They have just been sitting back wathching the show with all the UK fans..

theVille & Deuce - in their rocking chairs enjoying this
:popcorn: :popcorn:

Nah SD... It's more like this... :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

:biggrin:
DeuceUL Wrote:Except for the fact that UK shot 44% and LSU shot 39%...

Okay we suck. You don't have to rub it in. :igiveup:
DeuceUL Wrote:Except for the fact that UK shot 44% and LSU shot 39%...

LSU got 16 more shots than UK because they outhustled them ALL DAY and got EVERY loose ball...
DeuceUL Wrote:Nah SD... It's more like this... :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

:biggrin:

LOL:Thumbs:
I am a die hard UK fan and Cardnial fan. I cheer for both teams very strongly.
I figured LSU would win.
I can't help but feel something is wrong with Meeks. As the years had came to an end, he has gotten worse. Last game of the year was his all-time low - that sucks for him.
I can honestly say that we deserve to loose this game. This is a big wake up call for the University. They need to seriously look at this program and in the direction it is going. The NIT will determine how far this program has went.
Pages: 1 2