Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky Vs. LSU Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
meeks for 2... 23-19 now 6:08 left
Meeks get his first basket. 23-19 LSU leads.
Miller back in now.. good sub..
mrfootball03 Wrote:we need darius in the game..

has he played yet
Miller picks up 3rd foul.. that sucks.. he needs to learn to play defense with his head in foul trouble
Darius Miller goes to the bench picking up his 3rd foul.
Miller gets his third foul. Officiating has been absolutely terrible.
he has 3 fouls dust
Meeks fast break layup.. 24-21 LSU 4:31 left in the first half
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Miller gets his third foul. Officiating has been absolutely terrible.

absolutely terrible.. they are calling every touch foul.. extremely tight called game on LSU's side of the court
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:he has 3 fouls dust

WOW - those were fast
24-21 Lsu 2:30
mrfootball03 Wrote:absolutely terrible.. they are calling every touch foul.. extremely tight called game on LSU's side of the court

besides Miller, anyone else in foul trouble?
called 2 in one trip...terrible shot by porter
Stardust Wrote:besides Miller, anyone else in foul trouble?

no but they called 3 fould on UK in one trip

I believe Stevenson has 2 fouls, but he is still in the game.

not that I know of.. Miller didn't jus get in a minutes ago.. he came in early.. picked up 2.. went to the bench.. came back in.. picked up his 3rd.. one of those fouls should have been a jump ball, he was locked up with Thorton for the ball after a good strong trap, and they called it a foul.. bad call
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:no but they called 3 fould on UK in one trip

Yea, know that was just terrible. I think that trip Darius got two fouls.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Yea, know that was just terrible. I think that trip Darius got two fouls.

agreed
close to the 1/2?
26-23 LSU 37 to go in the first
Harris irks me to no end.
28-23 LSU leads at halftime.
LSU up 5 at half
They are going to have to be aware at all times how much time is on the shot clock.. Harris had no clue what was going on..
Kentucky looks sloppy and Meeks is so out-of-sync it's not even worth talking about. Without Marcus Thornton, LSU would be in trouble right now. I believe Thornton has 13 points or so. That's why he is the SEC Player of the Year I guess. Kentucky needs to quit turning the ball over, settle down on offense, and work through this terrible excuse for officiating.

Miller needs to be in the game, but he is 3 fouls. We probably won't see him again until later in the second half. Patterson has around 8 rebounds, but on the offensive end he is being swarmed and that is where Stevenson and Harrellson have to help out. I say start off running regular offensive plays to try to get some good shots and then move on to setting screens for Meeks to get some open looks. Kentucky needs to rebound better this half, I think LSU leads UK in rebounding 21-17.

Let's go Cats!
I can not believe we are wearing thosse black uni's again. Those were supposed to be for only one game, to honor Keightly. They look like trash. Our colors are blue and white. Black is nowhere to be found. WE ARE NOT DUKE.

Now to the game. We are playing horrible. Nothing like we did against Ole Miss. BCG prolly had a full practice at 10 this morning like usual. Anyways we cant get into a rythym on offense because of guess what, turnovers. Meeks is getting beat to death. Plus him losing the ball everytime he drives aint helping.

UK better start playing like this is their last game because if we lose it will be.
Let the second half begin
UK strikes fist in the half 25-28 Lsu leads
Lets go CATS
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8