Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Syracuse 127 Uconn 117 (6 OT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow if you didnt watch this game your missed one of the better games to be played!!!!
Finally, I love it! Beat West Virgina tomorrow Orange!!!:Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
This was by far the best game I have watched this season. Both teams really played their hearts out and players from both teams had some of their best games of the season.
Wow. Congrats Syracuse! Very exciting to watch this game.
This was the most epic game I have watched in years.
I started watching with 4mins left in regulation.
Flynn is real, probably one of my fav players to watch. As is Overrateds avatar haha.
I look for the Cuse to make some noise in the NCAA.
Great game.. Almost ended at the end of regulation.
Aslan Wrote:This was the most epic game I have watched in years.
I started watching with 4mins left in regulation.
Flynn is real, probably one of my fav players to watch. As is Overrateds avatar haha.
I look for the Cuse to make some noise in the NCAA.

Yes, Flynn is awesome.
Great game syracuse! Now lose to my mountainers!
Wildest thing I have ever seen in basketball. Glad I got to watch that, it was historical!
Pond creek nation Wrote:Great game syracuse! Now lose to my mountainers!

I would be floored if they had enough legs to play this game tomorrow. WVU should take it by default if nothing else.
thetribe Wrote:I would be floored if they had enough legs to play this game tomorrow. WVU should take it by default if nothing else.

True! They will be very tired tomorrow against West Virginia. They played very hard tonight. And should get a good nights rest.
I am in awe that they put up a performance like that after playing the night before. You know any player is tired during regulation time, would be KILLED during a double overtime, but SIX? Just wow.
I hope West Virginia absolutely throttles Syracuse.. They get on my nerves so bad, especially that wigger Devendork..
mrfootball03 Wrote:I hope West Virginia absolutely throttles Syracuse.. They get on my nerves so bad, especially that wigger Devendork..

:thatsfunn How old are you? That was almost cool.....:flush:
Overrated Wrote::thatsfunn How old are you? That was almost cool.....:flush:

lol man, don't get ***** hurt .. i know you love syracuse an all .. :Clap:
I do think West Virginia will take them, due to the fact that Syracuse is wore out right now.. They'll have no legs..
Syracuse big men fouled out a bit early in the OT's. Hopefully they are somewhat Fresh for WV.
Being this is an upset I am happy.
Dag gone, I wished I would have stayed up and watched this game...haha
TATE_64 Wrote:Dag gone, I wished I would have stayed up and watched this game...haha

Same here. I heard all about it this mornign and felt like I had "just missed Christmas" with all the excitement.
Amazing game and heart demonstrated by both teams.
I think the score is wrong in the title. Shouldn't it be 127-117??
This has to be the 2nd best game I've ever watched, Johnny Flynn is a man.
Best game I've watched this season, Second best game ever I've watched. CUSE showed heart like no other last night, Uconn had nothing left.
My bad. feel free to delete.
Has to be second favorite me too...lol
Best game I think I have ever seen.
This is the greatest game that I have ever witnessed. Both teams played hard and it showed. Congrats Orange.
wow, i would of love to be on the Syracuse team right now.. WOW, very hard faught game from both teams that will do some damage in the tourny. congrats to Syracuse on one of the best games in their history!!
Pages: 1 2