Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pratice Facilities?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering what kind of facilities other teams in Ky. had. Pburg now has one of if not the best facility in the state of KY. Post pics if you have any!
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:Just wondering what kind of facilities other teams in Ky. had. Pburg now has one of if not the best facility in the state of KY. Post pics if you have any!

I wouldn't go as far as the best in the state, but it is very nice. Indoor turf and many other features.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I wouldn't go as far as the best in the state, but it is very nice. Indoor turf and many other features.

I would go that far! How may other high schools have this in the state of Ky.?
P-burgs facilities is very nice.
Knott has a pretty nice one too. They have a really good pitching machine but i dont think it is quite as big as P-burg's
knox central has a nice one.
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:I would go that far! How may other high schools have this in the state of Ky.?

There are a few that I have heard of. I have seen Prestonsburg's and it's amazing. I just doubt if it is the best in the state.
Lawrence Co. has a nice facility, I'm sure your teams such as PLD, PRP, Trinity, St. X, Lex. Christain, etc. all have great facilities..
I heard Lawrence Co.'s was nice also.
lol If they have turf for a practice facility in baseball, why haven't they had it on their football field??
mrfootball03 Wrote:lol If they have turf for a practice facility in baseball, why haven't they had it on their football field??

It's actually indoor/outdoor carpet.
IRISH4 Wrote:Lawrence Co. has a nice facility, I'm sure your teams such as PLD, PRP, Trinity, St. X, Lex. Christain, etc. all have great facilities..

I agree. Boyd County also has a nice facility.
Lawrence Co. has a really nice facility
It may not be the best in the state,but is is real nice,and gets better everyday.Improvements are made weekly to help the program.But,the thing the facility will do is help kids become better players when they get to the high school level.When it is snowing on Feb 15th,start of high school baseball,batting,pitching,and numerious drills can begin,instead of waiting.....and by the way it is indoor turf,not indoor outdoor carpet.