Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs. LSU (SEC Second round)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gametime is tomorrow at 1:00 p.m.

Thoughts and predictions?
UK by 9! Go Cats.
UK by 8
From what I listened, if we play like we did the second half of the Ole Miss game, we can beat LSU by 13, but if not we will be in for some trouble.
If Kentucky can beat LSU, then that should help their cause trying to make the tourney..
As bad as I hate to say it, LSU by 6
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lets go KENTUCKY WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We need to now focus on LSU and get the job done. We played a great 2nd half today and now we need to build off that. We should have won the first game agaisnt LSU but made some mistakes in the start and finish so we need to get yet another revenge game!!!!!!!
Cats by 6.
UK by 5 in a close one.
UK played great today and did a great job in limiting turnovers.

Patterson, Meeks, and Miller played great today. If they can play that way tomorrow then all should be well in Cat Land!
All we can do is hope the Kentucky team that plays tomorrow is the same one that beat Tennessee twice this year, and not the one that lost to Georgia last week.
UK by 5...MIller will have a good game
sumj45 Wrote:UK by 5...MIller will have a good game

Miller needs to have a good game in order for the Wildcats to pull this one out. I think he does and Cats win by 7.

Let's go Cats!
UK by 3
LSU by 17
LSU by8
LSU by,13.
If LSU plays well, UK will not beat them... It's pretty simple. If LSU doesn't play well, UK has a chance.
Kentucky by 4.

GoCats!!!
I hope the cats pull it out.....
i think kentucky will win, i think it will be close but its hard to beat the same team twice.
CATS by 7
Kentucky by 7
DeuceUK Wrote:If LSU plays well, UK will not beat them... It's pretty simple. If LSU doesn't play well, UK has a chance.

If UK plays well, LSU will not beat them...It's pretty simple. If UK doesn't play well, LSU has a chance.
I think the cats chances are good because they already have a feel for the court their playing on...Cats by 5
I think if the Cats win that they will be in the NCAA tourney, but I don't think they can pull it off. LSU BY 7
i agree with Clair. if they beat LSU this will help the get in the Tourney and they need to get in it too
jetpilot Wrote:If UK plays well, LSU will not beat them...It's pretty simple. If UK doesn't play well, LSU has a chance.

:thatsfunn