Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Palin dumps baby-daddy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No, it's not an episode of Maury and no, not Sarah Palin... but Bristol Palin. According to TMZ, Bristol Palin has kicked her baby's-daddy Levi to the curb.

Ah, and they said it would never last...:moon:

Seriously, who didn't see this coming?
Me!
I bet they would have stayed together if Palin-McCain was elected...Just so there wouldn't be any negative publicity on her family.
Atleast he got to hit it one good time, before getting kicked to the curb.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:Atleast he got to hit it one good time, before getting kicked to the curb.
:thatsfunn
ComfortEagle Wrote:No, it's not an episode of Maury and no, not Sarah Palin... but Bristol Palin. According to TMZ, Bristol Palin has kicked her baby's-daddy Levi to the curb.

Everyone who doesn't have a crystal ball.
jetpilot Wrote:Everyone who doesn't have a crystal ball.

You really think two teenagers who forgot to pull out and were, in turn, forced to "marry" were going to last?

At least her mom isn't VP now, because if she was, this would be much bigger news, or worse, they'd stay together just to not cause a scene.
ComfortEagle Wrote:You really think two teenagers who forgot to pull out and were, in turn, forced to "marry" were going to last?

At least her mom isn't VP now, because if she was, this would be much bigger news, or worse, they'd stay together just to not cause a scene.

Agree entirely.
ComfortEagle Wrote:You really think two teenagers who forgot to pull out and were, in turn, forced to "marry" were going to last?

Nobody said they were "forced to marry." Unless they are calling you and sharing their innermost thoughts, they could either be madly in love or hate each other's guts and you wouldn't have the slightest clue.
jetpilot Wrote:Nobody said they were "forced to marry." Unless they are calling you and sharing their innermost thoughts, they could either be madly in love or hate each other's guts and you wouldn't have the slightest clue.

I assure you they are not, but it's also quite obvious that there were other factors involved in their decisions.

An unwed, teen girl gets pregnant, and her mom just happens to be running for VP. What happens? Hurry up and get married.

When her mom loses and it's no longer as big of a deal...break up.

Seems obvious to me.
Per PEOPLE:

Bristol Palin and her fiancé Levi Johnston have broken up, two sources tell PEOPLE.

The split happened "a few weeks ago," according to a source close to the couple, but it's unclear what precipitated it. "It was a mutual thing," adds the source.

Bristol, the 18-year-old daughter of Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, spoke with FOX News in February and told Greta Van Susteren that she and Levi – who are parents to 2-month-old son, Tripp – expected to get married after they completed high school.

"It kind of just happened," says the source, referring to the split. "I thought they would stick it out. But I think they can work together to raise Tripp."

"I'm not sure what caused [them to break up] – it's common knowledge," says another source who knows the family.

Despite the breakup, Levi still sees the couple's son. Levi's dad, Keith Johnston, told PEOPLE recently that his son is a devoted and "proud father."

Plans for the Future
Bristol, meanwhile, is attending Wasilla High, taking a class to supplement course work she is completing at home. She also is considering enrolling in college next fall and studying nursing.

Bristol has been spotted around Wasilla shopping and exercising. She recently returned from Juneau where she was visiting her mother, who is spending the winter in the state's capital with daughter Piper and son Trig during the legislative session.

As for how she is holding up after the split, the source tells PEOPLE: "Bristol's doing okay. Tripp is fine."

Representatives for Gov. Palin have not returned calls for comment.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I assure you they are not, but it's also quite obvious that there were other factors involved in their decisions.

An unwed, teen girl gets pregnant, and her mom just happens to be running for VP. What happens? Hurry up and get married.

When her mom loses and it's no longer as big of a deal...break up.

Seems obvious to me.

If you know people are going to break up before they do, please pm me with this weekend's winning powerball numbers.:biggrin:
oh no she didnt!
Please spare the rest of the world from the Palin family. This is something that happens in every hollow in America, and this is press that the family just loves to gather. Sarah Palin is a nutjob. And nobody really cares that her daughter and her boyfriend split. Ridiculous waste of press.
Put them on the Murry or Jerry show. It is like watching a soap opera.
ComfortEagle Wrote:No, it's not an episode of Maury and no, not Sarah Palin... but Bristol Palin. According to TMZ, Bristol Palin has kicked her baby's-daddy Levi to the curb.

I could care less but its nice to see another TMZ fan.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:Atleast he got to hit it one good time, before getting kicked to the curb.

:lmao: