Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: A Sweet Sixteen Video Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wish there could be a way to make a High school B Ball video game... I'd play as the 99 stat SVHS. lol
In some video games, you can make team and edit there names. These was old games. You could also custom make there gym and mascot. It wasn't very good graphics, but it was sweet. Anyone know the games that can do that?
cougarpride08 Wrote:In some video games, you can make team and edit there names. These was old games. You could also custom make there gym and mascot. It wasn't very good graphics, but it was sweet. Anyone know the games that can do that?

With alot of the NCAA games you can do that. Being the March Madness, Final 4, and 2K versions.
cougarpride08 Wrote:In some video games, you can make team and edit there(their) names. These was (were)old games. You could also custom make there(their) gym and mascot. It wasn't very good graphics, but it was sweet. Anyone know the games that can do that?
I guess I am a stickler for grammar.
TheRealVille Wrote:I guess I am a stickler for grammar.

Ah yes, QQ added a grammar corrector to the site. Wink

In some video games, you can make team and edit there(their) names. These was (were)old games. You could also custom make there(their) gym and mascot. It wasn't very good graphics, but it was sweet. Anyone know the games that(which) can do that?

You missed this part grammar freak. lol.
PC_You_Know Wrote:In some video games, you can make team and edit there(their) names. These was (were)old games. You could also custom make there(their) gym and mascot. It wasn't very good graphics, but it was sweet. Anyone know the games that(which) can do that?

You missed this part grammar freak. lol.
BTW, you would be wrong there, it is that. He was right there, not your version. At the very least, it is an either/or situation.
TheRealVille Wrote:BTW, you would be wrong there, it is that. He was right there, not your version. At the very least, it is an either/or situation.

that makes more sense when you say the sentence. But we all need to focus on the thread... lol. But this is fun too Wink.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Ah yes, QQ added a grammar corrector to the site. Wink
There is a reason for this BCA. People from all over the state, and maybe even country read this forum and I can't stand to give them even more reason to think that eastern Kentucky is full of just a bunch of "ignorant hicks" than they already think.
TheRealVille Wrote:There is a reason for this BCA. People from all over the state, and maybe even country read this forum and I can't stand to give them even more reason to think that eastern Kentucky is full of just a bunch of "ignorant hicks" than they already think.

I understand that, but it's usually the kids that have all the grammar mistakes.
TheRealVille Wrote:BTW, you would be wrong there, it is that. He was right there, not your version. At the very least, it is an either/or situation.

You shouldn't refer to two different things as "that" in the same sentence.
PC_You_Know Wrote:You shouldn't refer to two different things at "that" in the same sentence.
:biggrin: I'll eat you for lunch in this department.

BTW: Sorry for the English lessons all, back to the topic.
I'll take 02 PCC lol.
I would love to have a game like this, and I'm middle aged. :biggrin:
Mattchinzo Wrote:I wish there could be a way to make a High school B Ball video game... I'd play as the 99 stat SVHS. lol
I'm not up on the 99 SV team. How do they stack up to the two best eastern Kentucky teams that I personally know of, the 96 and 98 PV teams? BTW, that is an honest question, I know nothing of 99 SV.
Aslan Wrote:I'll take 02 PCC lol.

Haha
I am Going To Take This Years Elliott County Or Chris Loftons Mason County Royals
the 04 cordia lions baby!

That is entirely immature. No call for that, at all.
neverdefeated Wrote:That is entirely immature. No call for that, at all.

I'll take the 2004 Commodores!..just to see Al Hollond Jr. in red again!
Are we in school or are we talking about video games? I am a 30 man who works in retail. I really try when I type, and I just think we are emphasizing too much on spelling and grammar. What do we have a bunch of high school teachers who got really board after grading papers that we have to critique people's typing.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Are we in school or are we talking about video games? I am a 30 man who works in retail. I really try when I type, and I just think we are emphasizing too much on spelling and grammar. What do we have a bunch of high school teachers who got really board after grading papers that we have to critique people's typing.

I know of two certain HS English teachers who read this site on a daily basis, so I wouldn't doubt it.

You must be really bored!!:yawn:
omg i want this game sooo bad. they should make it where you make your district and regions. you can develop every aspect of the game how you want. make your players, other teams players, make your gym, everything. i would so put time and effort into a game like tht lol
cougarpride08 Wrote:Are we in school or are we talking about video games? I am a 30 man who works in retail. I really try when I type, and I just think we are emphasizing too much on spelling and grammar. What do we have a bunch of high school teachers who got really board after grading papers that we have to critique people's typing.

Really bored
:thatsfunn
Really! Let's talk high school video games.