Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Providence V.S. Louisville Thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who wins here.... I take the Cards by 13 in this one:Cheerlead
this one will be close. i think providence may want this game worst then the cards. cuz it could be the only way the friars go dancing is to win this game and possibly one more. UL deff. better not overlook the friars and better bring there a game. ill take UL by 3 in a barn burner.
Providence is right behind UConn and Pitt in ability and are clearly a better team than Louisville - I take Providence by 13 in this one Confusedhh:
Stardust Wrote:Providence is right behind UConn and Pitt in ability and are clearly a better team than Louisville - I take Providence by 13 in this one Confusedhh:

WOW a better team... Who won about 2 weeks ago AT providence?????:blabbermo :Cheerlead
theVILLE Wrote:WOW a better team... Who won about 2 weeks ago AT providence?????:blabbermo :Cheerlead

The game was in Louisville...

As for THIS game, Louisville will win again. Providence will keep it close, but I don't see them beating the Cards.

Louisville by 11.
DeuceUL Wrote:The game was in Louisville...

As for THIS game, Louisville will win again. Providence will keep it close, but I don't see them beating the Cards.

Louisville by 11.

Pretty typical of you correcting our friend....:Thumbs:

All kidding aside, Providence is not an easy win. I agree with you, Providence has the ability to push the Cards, but just like the game a couple of weeks ago, the Cards depth and overall talent should make this a double digit game over the last 10 minutes of the game.
Providence is on the bubble and I honestly think they beat the Cards.
Cards by 16
Crazy Horse Wrote:Cards by 16

updates?