Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big Bucks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now we know how the big one got away.
lol, thats the way my dad used to hunt
MRI is that you sitting there? it kinda resembles you lol
Nah it is VERY VERY easy to fall asleep in the woods I think....I have done it many times, one time I was hunting with my uncle and I was about 15 yrds from him and i was asleep and he shot and it scared me to death
Did you have an accident FB05?
Smile thats hilarious CD. reminds me of something my dad would do.
He's just playin' possum. haha
hes going to wake up and tie a rope around his neck and walk him back out of the wookd instead of dragging him. LOL LOL
"batpuff" Wrote:hes going to wake up and tie a rope around his neck and walk him back out of the wookd instead of dragging him. LOL LOL

:Nodding: :Clap: :Clap: :lol:
Nah i didnt have an accident i almost did tho
But I wonder what that deer would do if the guy woke up lol probably horn him or something
I wondered the same FB05.
you fellars do any hunting in scott county. there some good size bucks there.
that would be me hunting lol
Exactly what I was thinking 15th.
I would so fall asleep because of having to wake up so early and just sit there and be quiet, I would definetly fall asleep.
My biggest deer was a 13 point buck. I wasnt in the woods for 20 minutes when it came by. Talk about the buck shakes when i saw it!
got a pic Eagle football? my biggest is 8 point
and I have came ot the conclusion that deer hunting is alot of LUCK lol cause I wasnt in the woods 20 minutes either lol
"football05" Wrote:got a pic Eagle football? my biggest is 8 point
and I have came ot the conclusion that deer hunting is alot of LUCK lol cause I wasnt in the woods 20 minutes either lol

Ive got a pic of it. I will put it on here if i can figure out how to do it. I am new at this.
Here is the picture, i couldnt find out how to do it with out an attachment. There are 11 big points and two that you can hang a ring around but according to the rule book they count.
buddy congrats thats a nice one
yes sir very nice
I can't wait for tomorrow!:dance:
Man that's a good one.
Very nice buck. Congrats. I been having a nice ten going through my yard regularly(sp). My little girl seen a nice buck this morning in the yard also. I was asleep.:mad:
There are some nice bucks here in Pike Co. The only trouble is finding someone to let you hunt. I seen a couple of nice bucks on my way to Pikeville a few times. Over next to Sidney.
"Triple Threat" Wrote:There are some nice bucks here in Pike Co. The only trouble is finding someone to let you hunt. I seen a couple of nice bucks on my way to Pikeville a few times. Over next to Sidney.

I live in the Canada area and we are starting to get some nice deer as of late. Two years ago my wife hit a 7 point in my new truck, done $14,000 in damage.:yikes:
i shot at one this morning and shot high....****it.
I got an 8 Point this weekend in LEWIS CO...I shot at 6:50 it was still dark but I could see....It came over a ridge on me and it stopped so I grunted 3 times and it came in a dead sprint towards me and stopped 30 yrds from me and I aimed with my 30-06 and shot and I heard its chest hit the ground and it ran about 10 yrds and died..It had about a 14-15 inch spread, im not mounting it cause its smaller than my other 8 point...But I was still excited
That would be terrible...
what would be terrible shafter9?
haha i could see this happening to me
It got away lol.......