Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Freshmen Next Year???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who are some Freshmen's who will make a impact on there teams next year?
Betsy Layne's whole group next year will be good.IMO

Very special group of kids!
Sergent kid for LCC.
Sergent kid is a phenom but don't forget about Tyree, Taylor, Conn, Napier, Hall, Lewis, Knight, Horn, Baker, Niece, Stanley and slew of other freshmen at LCC next year.
Lambert #1 Wrote:Sergent kid is a phenom but don't forget about Tyree, Taylor, Conn, Napier, Hall, Lewis, Knight, Horn, Baker, Niece, Stanley and slew of other freshmen at LCC next year.
Do you see any of them stepping up and possibly starting or coming in certain offensive? I know Justin Garrate started as a freshman.
heard that larry maggard is lookin hard at 2 or 3 of the freshman 2 step up and be a center
Tucker Lewis will see some playing time on Defense for Harlan County.

We have some talent coming from and still in middle school. Makes for a lot of excitement for Black Bears football.
yes sam is a great player but i look 4 him to be a defenes stud in years to come but i think there some big linemen that have a good chances of play varsty like blake night lcc need a good center and he is one
Darryl Beatty(brother of Demetri Travis) of Perry Central will be a force next year..he could be one of the best players in the mountains his 1st year
not in class 5a
Knight,conn,horn,sergent,tyree,taylor Can All Help I Look For Some More To Help . Good Luck To All
king360 Wrote:Darryl Beatty(brother of Demetri Travis) of Perry Central will be a force next year..he could be one of the best players in the mountains his 1st year

Class 5a? GJ :dontthink
Ashland Blazer should have an undefeated freshmen team in 2009.
South Floyd is going to have a pretty decent Freshman class coming in next season. Grant it that the team overall, more than likly, isn't going to have a good season, but for the most part they should get some needed experience and make good things happen in seasons to come if they stick together.
Good Luck to the freshman this year. The best class so far in my book to come to LCC.
This is a great class for LCC, no doubt about it, however I don't see it being as good as their freshman class.
I think IMO that this freshman class has more time to work together. The last 4 have come from different middle schools.
belfry freshman class has got some very good players...
russell will have a solid team.:devilflam
If we have done the middle school like that 4 years ago, then who knows what we could have done.
cougarpride08 Wrote:If we have done the middle school like that 4 years ago, then who knows what we could have done.

Letcher should have a good group of incoming Freshmen. Did the Sergent boy's shoulder get healed up alright? That was just a horrible injury for a young man.

Harlan County should have a nice group of incoming Freshmen. I look forward to watching these two teams battle it out in the future.
Mama Bear Wrote:Letcher should have a good group of incoming Freshmen. Did the Sergent boy's shoulder get healed up alright? That was just a horrible injury for a young man.

Harlan County should have a nice group of incoming Freshmen. I look forward to watching these two teams battle it out in the future.

SAM IS READY TO GO HEALED UP :rockon:
Bell County should have a solid freshman class coming in considering their 7th and 8th grade team finished 2nd in the middle school state football championships. Also, some of the players include guys like Osolonian, Elliot, Collett, etc.
Whether or not these Freshman will get the chance to play on a very experienced Varsity team will be a very good question???
Mama Bear Wrote:Letcher should have a good group of incoming Freshmen. Did the Sergent boy's shoulder get healed up alright? That was just a horrible injury for a young man.

Yes he will he fine. Was really glad he didn't hurt it really bad.
florida1 Wrote:heard that larry maggard is lookin hard at 2 or 3 of the freshman 2 step up and be a center

How is Larry Maggard as a coach anyway? Not really much on him as a person but he may surprise me as a coach. I'd like to hear som eopinions of the kids about him as a coach?? Just curious......
Larry Maggard works his butt off with them kids. As a person from my experience he is a really good person. He works with the lineman and works hard to get them ready. The kids looks up to him, and every year we think our line is down he improves them daily.
DJCOOL Wrote:How is Larry Maggard as a coach anyway? Not really much on him as a person but he may surprise me as a coach. I'd like to hear som eopinions of the kids about him as a coach?? Just curious......

BEST COACH I HAVE EVER PLAY FOR .
AND AS A PERSON HE CAN NOT BE BEAT.
Pike Central Should Have A Very Good Freshman Class, Alot Of Numbers For A Change
I think if I had a coach like coach maggard at high school when I was going, I would have played football.
Pages: 1 2