Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scheduled Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sure that there is a LIMIT as to how many games a team can schedule.
Does any1 know what that limit may be?
:thanks:
miss_balls Wrote:I'm sure that there is a LIMIT as to how many games a team can schedule.
Does any1 know what that limit may be?
:thanks:

You can schedule as many as you want, but you are only allowed to play (36) regular season games. With the chance of rain, I think most good programs schedule 40-45.

Also, you are not allowed to play four consecutive school nights (nights in which there is school the next day, Friday isn't considered a school night).
Thanks for the reply.
I was really curious because when looking at various school's schedules, you can really see how some of these programs will never excel when they are only scheduling 20 games in a season!
miss_balls Wrote:Thanks for the reply.
I was really curious because when looking at various school's schedules, you can really see how some of these programs will never excel when they are only scheduling 20 games in a season!

i agree teams get better by playing a lot of games. And they need to play tough competition all the way through if they want to be any better.
kcc has bout 40 games
14thregionrules Wrote:kcc has bout 40 games

A Prime example of the opposite is = "South Floyd" !
Unless they plan to schedule more games later in the season, their schedule list only 23 games for the whole season! :dontthink
I think Hazard has like 44 games scheduled. They actually have 2 games scheduled for March 23rd, one at home, one away, according to KHSAA site. I thought this was a mistake and asked one of the kids about it. They said "Nope, Coach said he was going to send half of us to one game and the other half to the other". Gotta love baseball season. lol
LCC has 41.
Estill County 32