Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mason County 51 Clark County 43 (10th Region Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mason County beats Clark County 51-43.Congratulations to the Royals.Like the motto sate's "Tradition never Graduates".
Congrats and good luck to the Royals against Valley.
congrats mason
First off, congrats to Clark County on a wonderful season.

These two teams have quite a bit of talented young kids and we just might see another one of these type games in the years to come.

With that said, WAY TO GO ROYALS!!!!!!!!

Down 27-15 one minute into the 3rd quarter and the Royals storm back to cut it down to 1 to start the 4th and then we get a back and forth game until the end. Mason County, who couldn't throw the ball in the ocean from the foul line all year, go 8-8 to close it out.

On the Mason County website before the season started, they had a link to their basketball schedule. On that schedule it said:

"Never underestimate the heart of champion"

You darn right about that, BACK TO RUPP BABY!!!!
Congrats Royals on a very impressive victory!
I picked this one right Mason by 8! ...Congrats MC!
Congrats Mason
MVP2 Wrote:I picked this one right Mason by 8! ...Congrats MC!

Looks like at least two of us got this one right I said MC by 8 also. Congrats to MC on a good win, and we'll be seeing you in a week from Thursday can't wait should be a good one to.:Thumbs:
Mason Co. 51 Clark Co. 43

Mason Co. 6 9 19 17 51

Clark Co. 12 12 11 8 43

10th Region at Northern Kentucky
Mason Co. (24-6) -- Gilbert 5, Pawsat 13, Barner 4, J.Lang 4, Middleton 13, Setty 4, Downing 8.
Clark Co. (25-7) -- Patton 11, Stenzel 13, Williams 2, Zollo 10, Rogers 7.
Bad start for the Royals but they picked it up on after that and took it to Clark County. Now on to Shelby Valley!

Represent the 10th well!
The Justice boy will beat them him self.They only scored 53 points.
Congrats MC