Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th REGION CHAMPIONSHIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a reminder wymtnews.com will be showing the Perry Central-Hazard 14th region championship game live on the internet ONLY!

Good luck to both
That's great!!! Thanks Brian and WYMT!!!
What time is the game?
House Wrote:What time is the game?

I was told 7pm, unless something has changed. :Thumbs:
:thanks:
Glad that I can watch the game at home instead of fighting the huge crowd that is bound to be overflowing in Stanton.
I guess (WKCB) prediction of Lincoln County in the 12th and Letcher County in the 14th was blown out of the water. :flame:
The two best teams are in the finals but maybe not the most telented team!
Pcc is so weak. Go dogs
You can take ANYTHING you hear on WKCB and a dollar and it will get you a cup of coffee at Dairy Queen. Most biased and least informed group in the history of radio broadcasting. JMHO
Windsprint Wrote:You can take ANYTHING you hear on WKCB and a dollar and it will get you a cup of coffee at Dairy Queen. Most biased and least informed group in the history of radio broadcasting. JMHO

AMEN!!! And what an attitude!:please:
Mosley21 Wrote:Pcc is so weak. Go dogs

Just bc Perry beats Knott on a consistant basis, don't make Perry weak.
:thumpsup:
Windsprint Wrote:You can take ANYTHING you hear on WKCB and a dollar and it will get you a cup of coffee at Dairy Queen. Most biased and least informed group in the history of radio broadcasting. JMHO

Bias towards Hazard, yes.
Mosley21 Wrote:Pcc is so weak. Go dogs

Jealousy Jealousy
king360 Wrote:Jealousy Jealousy

Thats really all it is.
Hazard played sloppy against Letcher County.
Perry County +10
Aslan Wrote:Just bc Perry beats Knott on a consistant basis, don't make Perry weak.
:thumpsup:
:lmao:
Creeker Wrote::lmao:

Did I say anything untrue? :Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:Did I say anything untrue? :Thumbs:

I know it is hard not to, but you guys shouldn't even respond to statements like that!! All they want is a response or get you all fired up!! IMO!! Let the games speak for themselves!! Have a good one fellas!! :Thumbs:
PCC by 1000+
Nefarious83 Wrote:PCC by 1000+

:1: ..lol
I am so glad WYMT does this. The best place for mountain sports by far.
And we wonder were the trouble makers are from. Some people are way of topic.