Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rivals Renewed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What Rivals have quit playing that you would like to see play? or what schools do you think would be a good rivalry if they would start playing eachother? :wenumber1
I wish Corbin and Lynn Camp would play more often or Lynn Camp and South Laurel
Belfry and Johnson Central ???
Pburg and Johnson Central
Belfry and Ashland
blackcat_student Wrote:Belfry and Johnson Central ???
Pburg and Johnson Central
I AGREE!!!
didn't Corbin vs. Somerset used to be a rivalry along with Corbin Middlesboro?
i would like to see haywood and hilton lock horns again, the trip to log mountain is always good for some great moments. and definitely ashland as well.
I want Lawrence and Pburg to start back up.
totally agree on belfry and ashland
I would like to see Ashland Play Belfry yes but also what about Highlands or Boyle those would also be fun and we would welcome the birds and rebels to putnam
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:I would like to see Ashland Play Belfry yes but also what about Highlands or Boyle those would also be fun and we would welcome the birds and rebels to putnam

oh my i think it would of been good to schedule them for a reg season game all becuase with the kids we have this yr is one heck of a football team. but who knows :Wave:
belfry vs. JC
Belfry vs. Boyle
Belfry vs. Bell
P-Burg vs. Ashland
P-Burg vs. Bell
tomcat 68 belfry ashland is not a rivalry, belfry would have to win more than 2 out of 16 to be a rivalry.