Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: A-Rod opts for hip surgery, is expected to miss 6-9 weeks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not the conspiracy theorists, but isn't this convenient? A-Rod can now avoid the media blitz for a couple of months and hope that the Steroids story simmers. :please:

http://usatoday.com/sports/baseball/al/y...gery_N.htm

TAMPA (AP) — Alex Rodriguez will have arthroscopic hip surgery Monday and is expected to miss six to nine weeks. The Yankees slugger will need further surgery after the season.
The diagnosis by Dr. Marc Philippon on Sunday was yet another jolt to Rodriguez during a tumultuous month in which the three-time AL MVP admitted using steroids from 2001-03 while with Texas........
It won't!
its his best choice since roids:lmao: it just cracks me up how the almighty yankees need him so bad but yet they freak'n have a all star team and still can't a championship. sounds like my cowboys:ChairHit:
:Clap::Clap::Clap:
I love that....indeed, loaded with talent and can't pull off a "w"....just like the Cowboys - still hoping for the best next season though. :please: