Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
nothing in particular everyone else has started a Valley thread I kinda felt like I needed to start one also
Are you really joking me..I guess you proved my thought about you correct.
This is hilarious actually.....
its always hilarious until its your team that get questioned...
well since the post was started.... lets talk about adjustments the team might make going into the Lawrence Co. game.... to force different matchups, take advantage of a particular weakness that Lawrence might have shown.... thoughts?
Big guys need to dominate the game, Lawrence lacks size. We all know Elisha is going to get his usual ~20, but Hatfield and Adams need to come up with over 10 each.
agree... best if all starters hit double digits ... but the real key in my opinion going forward is 75% or better FT shooting.
Does anybody think Justice could guard Meeks?
:what:What this thread about :booo:
TheRealVille Wrote:Does anybody think Justice could guard Meeks?

NO!
Stardust Wrote::what:What this thread about :booo:
It's kind of like Jerry Seinfeld I think.

PS, I think it's just aimed at a couple of Valley fans. Maybe I'm wrong. Some of the rest are class acts.
Stardust Wrote::what:What this thread about :booo:
its a joke i dont question the many many post you put on matter of fact i enjoy the updates
PC_You_Know Wrote:Big guys need to dominate the game, Lawrence lacks size. We all know Elisha is going to get his usual ~20, but Hatfield and Adams need to come up with over 10 each.
To be serious, I remember Adams when he played for Pikeville and he again proved it against JC, he can't stand somone getting in his face. LC will have him even madder than JC.
TheRealVille Wrote:To be serious, I remember Adams when he played for Pikeville and he again proved it against JC, he can't stand somone getting in his face. LC will have him even madder than JC.

He needs to play mad.
EOE Wrote:He needs to play mad.

He cracks when they get in his face.