Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt Ladycats Wins 14th again,Defeats LCC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
kendall Noble another great game,ladycats on way to Bowling Green.. Defense did it..
No Shocker! Breathitt has been the team to beat in the 14th all year long. Looks like PB5 wont be posting on here for a month now.:biggrin:
MVP2 Wrote:No Shocker! Breathitt has been the team to beat in the 14th all year long. Looks like PB5 wont be posting on here for a month now.:biggrin:

I agree.:biggrin:
Was hoping for a win for LCC, but Noble and the gang were better on the defensive end. Good luck at the state tourney! Do the 14th proud.
Congrats Bobcats. Give us some stats somebody
I will not post after this..First off..I can eat crow with the best of them..Big Congrats to the Bobcats on a job well done! Very classy team as always that Breathitt puts on the floor year in and year out. I would also like to congratulate the job that LCC has done this year. A very productive year with A VERY YOUNG TEAM! And finally, to Sharaye Kincer, I have SO ENJOYED watching you play and grow as an individual. If every player in every sport had your heart and desire to win, then sports would be poetry in motion....Thanks for all of the memories, as your career is just beginning! Again..Congrats Bobcats and work hard during the offseason Lady Cougars as I am sure Coach Dickie Adams will do. Let the "LONG MONTH BEGIN"!
There is a proper game thread for this game: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=58934
Congrats Lady Cats
Kendall Noble is absolutely unbelievable. Does anyone have any stats on this game?
Stardust Wrote:There is a proper game thread for this game: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=58934

That thread has nothing to do with this one...... That's the Leslie vs Breathitt lol This is Letcher vs Breathitt
Congrats to the Lady Bobcats and good luck on your return to state!
Congrats to the Lady Bobcats!
They definitely deserved it.
Good luck at state!
Threee straight trips to Bowling Green. By the time Kendell is a senior she could very well be playing in Bowling Green for her sixth straight time. What an accomplishment that would be for such a great player.
Anyword on the All tourney team and the MVP?
Congrats to the Breathitt Co. Lady Bobcats 14th Region Champs!!!
I don't remember who all made the all-tournament team but I believe the Noble girl was MVP. Isn't she #12?
Congratulations Breathitt. Definitely the team I expected to come out of the 14th. Best of luck to you girls!
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Congrats to the Breathitt Co. Lady Bobcats 14th Region Champs!!!
I don't remember who all made the all-tournament team but I believe the Noble girl was MVP. Isn't she #12?

Yup, Im pretty sure Kendall is 12.
3 years in a row to the Sweet 16.:worthy: BREATHITT LADYCATS
:worthy: BREATHITT LADYCATS
:worthy: BREATHITT LADYCATS

:1: in the 14th AGAIN

:Cheerlead "Go Ladycats"

The rest of the 14th>:ChairHit: <The Ladycats
Im pretty sure that Kendell has won the MVP for the third time also. That might be wrong but she won it her seventh grade year also, and I cant remember if she won it or not last year.
Goo Job Lcc . Good Luck Cat's
C.Clair Wrote:Im pretty sure that Kendell has won the MVP for the third time also. That might be wrong but she won it her seventh grade year also, and I cant remember if she won it or not last year.

I think you're right...I believe this is the third year she has won MVP.
If so three straight MVPs is quite a feat for such a young player. She is amazing and so unselfish.
Well Kendall is without a doubt unblievable. She controls the floor for the Ladycats. But the rest of the team helps out alot. They deserve credit as well.
Congrats LadyCats!
Way to go. Looks like the sports programs at Breathitt are on point.