Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bath Co. 50 West Carter 44 (16th Region)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Congrats Bath Co.
Congrats Bath Co.
Good job BC
Congrats to Bath Co.!! Is Bath Co. a team with the best chance of beating Elliott Co. if they both make it to the finals? I haven't seen Bath Co. play and was curious because I have heard they have a pretty good team. Thanks for any info!!
Congrats Bath Co....I thought West Carter would have took this one.
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:Congrats to Bath Co.!! Is Bath Co. a team with the best chance of beating Elliott Co. if they both make it to the finals? I haven't seen Bath Co. play and was curious because I have heard they have a pretty good team. Thanks for any info!!

Bath County has 2 real players in Zach Metz and Taylor Maze. Metz looks like a fullback but has great skills and can drop 40 on a given night, also shoots the 3 great, they will have to play the game of their lives to beat Elliot but these are some tough kids at Bath. I've been watching both of these groups since 6th grade.
Congrats Bath Co.
:lmao:
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:Congrats to Bath Co.!! Is Bath Co. a team with the best chance of beating Elliott Co. if they both make it to the finals? I haven't seen Bath Co. play and was curious because I have heard they have a pretty good team. Thanks for any info!!
This one suprises me. Bath has a good team but really I don't believe there is anybody in the 16th that can knock of Elliott County.

Metz and Maze are very good.
Congratulations to Bath Co. You guys play as hard as any team in the Region.
Bath Co. 50 West Carter 44

West Carter 13 11 11 9 44

Bath Co. 9 8 14 19 50

16th Region at Morehead St.
West Carter (20-8) -- B.Oney 5, Webb 11, Rayburn 9, Puckett 7, Bond 2, C.Oney 10.
Bath Co. (20-6) -- Maze 23, Roberts 5, Metz 16, Mabry 2, Trusty 4
http://www.kentucky.com/
Big SURPRISE!! almost as big as Ashland winning.