Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fleming Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you think Fleming Co. will be in 09? They are loaded with talent. They just need 2 or 3 good starting pitchers.
I know they start out the season hosting Bourbon Co. Should be a pretty good matchup. Bourbon has tough pitching and some big hitters. Can't wait to see the game!
sumj45 Wrote:How do you think Fleming Co. will be in 09? They are loaded with talent. They just need 2 or 3 good starting pitchers.

If Fleming is that loaded they shouldn't have a problem finding 2 to 3 good pitchers. I see them finishing in the middle of the pack of the 16th.

Fleming will get tested early against Bourbon Co. shouldl be a good test to see where they stand.
I agree. What a great way for both teams to start out the season! I'm excited to see this matchup.

Who do you think will be the starting pitcher for Fleming Co? I would say Rupard will get the start for Bourbon Co if he doesn't pitch against Franklin, OH next weekend.