Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County 73 - Leslie County 60 (14th)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Breathitt County 73, Leslie County 60 (14th): Freshman guard Kendall Noble turned in a triple-double, and the Lady Bobcats advanced to the region finals at Hazard.

Noble recorded 25 points, 10 rebounds and 11 assists for Breathitt County, which will play region favorite Letcher County Central in Saturday's finals.
kentucky.com
I don't know about Regional favorite or not, but they will be playing Letcher. Breathitt hasn't lost to a 14th region team in a long time, so I would say they have to definitely be the favorites. Letcher is looking very good though and definitely have a good shot at going to Bowling Green. Good luck to both teams and great year for the Leslie County Lady Eagles, they will be right there again next year with the young team they have.

Did anyone see the timeout they called last night by the defense when the offense was getting ready to shoot a layup, that was hilarious! Gotta love these 12th region guys. Smile That is why if we had a choice I would love to keep our own guys right here. 14th is one of the top regions in the state and we always have to send them to another region, not fair to our teams.
Congrats Breathitt!
Congrats Breathitt.