Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: A NCAA Tourney without Kentucky, but with Morehead State??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very, very good possiblity as Morehead beat the team the team picked to win the OVC to advance to the tournament title game. Who would ever believed they'd be alive to see a NCAA Tournament that Morehead made it, and Kentucky didn't. Kentucky should be ashamed!
wow lol
Wow this is very suprising
Did MSU win today?
Its not even over. Its going into the 2nd OT right now.
welp there it is if Kentucky does not win the SEC tourny this will be the most shocking story in Kentucky Basketball history
Could you imagine if someone would have told you in November that this would happen?

Even after the first month of the season when Kentucky had seemingly found its footing in Vegas and Morehead couldn't do anything right on the road.

Fast forward to March and Morehead will likely get a 15 seed in the dance and Kentucky isn't even the 15th best team in the NIT.

Just WOW. lol
Morehead did win (in double overtime, I believe). As for Kentucky, they still stand a chance. It's just a much lower chance than usual.
lol This is a great post.
It really is quite amazing, especially after how both teams started off the season.
fanatic11 Wrote:Wow this is very suprising

Am I surprised MSU is going to the dance... yes a little... am i surprised that UK most likely isnt, not one bit
theVILLE Wrote:Am I surprised MSU is going to the dance... yes a little... am i surprised that UK most likely isnt, not one bit

I really think Morehead St. just got lucky around tournament time. By the way, that's a really good time to get lucky!
Uk still has a chance if they win the sec or maybe gets to the championship game
Man, that just sounds wrong doesn't it?
Wow now I know the world really is coming to an end. lol
NYY10 Wrote:Uk still has a chance if they win the sec or maybe gets to the championship game

that'd be nice.. but I don't see them getting by LSU... I think they will win the opening game with Ole Miss, but fall to LSU.. South Carolina or LSU will most likely win the touney..
Im pretty sure Kentucky plays Alabama first round??? Alabama, Alabama lets just start talking about the next game we play from here on out, lets take it one step at a time maybe it will be easier for us, maybe once we get all our steps down we can go dancing!!!!!
devilhorns05 Wrote:Im pretty sure Kentucky plays Alabama first round??? Alabama, Alabama lets just start talking about the next game we play from here on out, lets take it one step at a time maybe it will be easier for us, maybe once we get all our steps down we can go dancing!!!!!

Im sorry it is Ole Miss, so lets just focus on Ole Miss:eyeroll:
this is sad day in UK basketball.