Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 42 - Betsy Layne 19 (15th Regional Tourney)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I attended a few Lady Bobcat games this year and this team has heart. They were a joy to watch in the games I attended. Congratulations to Andie Meade on a great career at Betsy Layne.

Betsy Layne are expected to return all players except for Meade and it should be another fine season for the Lady Bobcats in 2010.

Congrats to the Lady Eagles on the win and good luck in the championship game!
Congrats JC!
They controlled the game the entire time.
BL hurt themselves at the beginning because they attemped many three pointers and missed about or if not all of them, causing JC to get the ball and make the baskets.

But congrats to BL on a great season, and you guys will definately be a contender next year!
Congrats Lady Eagles!
Betsy Layne, don't hang your head JC is really good.

JCHS, see you tomorrow in the championship game.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I attended a few Lady Bobcat games this year and this team has heart. They were a joy to watch in the games I attended. Congratulations to Andie Meade on a great career at Betsy Layne.

Betsy Layne are expected to return all players except for Meade and it should be another fine season for the Lady Bobcats in 2010.

Congrats to the Lady Eagles on the win and good luck in the championship game!

Exactly what you said. Congratulations Meade, best of luck in everything you choose to do. Lady Bobcats, good season and a lot of talent returns in the next one.

Congratulations Lady Eagles and best of luck to you all.
wow was not expecting it to be this lop sided...listened to the first quarter of this game and it sounded as if BL just came out way cold and were shell shocked after not being able to hit the boards. Congrats to them on a great season and ending our "dynasty" at Pike Central for some reason we have always had a rough time with them lol...I have alot of respect for their program...As for Johnson Central now that is a diffrent story...LOL just kidding...I love Wiremann and IMO he is the best girls coach in this region he has a great presence in the huddle and makes great adjustments and ALWAYS has his teams prepared. Good Luck to the Lady Eagles.
3/6/2009
Johnson Central 42
Betsy Layne 19

Johnson Central 13 10 12 7 42

Betsy Layne 4 5 2 8 19

15th Region at East Kentucky Expo Center
Johnson Central (25-5) -- Meek 8, Conley 18, Salyers 4, Salyer 2, Young 8, Mollett 2.
Betsy Layne (16-9) -- Meade 2, Hamilton 6, Hott 7, Watkins 2, Reynolds 2.
Johnson Central 42, Betsy Layne 19 (15th): Senior guard Celena Conley scored a game-high 18 points, and the Lady Eagles played shut-down defense to earn a spot in the 15th Region championship game.

Johnson Central, which is favored to win the region, held Betsy Layne to 9-for-45 shooting (20 percent), and the Lady Cats missed all 22 of their three-point attempts.
kentucky.com
nice win JC, good luck
congrats JC && see u tonight!
I would like to congratulate Betsy Lane on a good season. They will be a major contender next year.

As for Johnson Central. Congratulations on making it into the 15th region championship! Lets win this and make it a repeat!!!
Congrats JC and good luck against Phelps in the Championship!
Congrats JC
Congrats JC! Good luck tonight!