Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Chad Johnson's Good News/Bad News For Al Harris
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=4766
Quote: GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS: Bengals wide receiver Chad Johnson is 7-0 on the 'No' when it comes to his cornerback checklist, but he says the next one, Packers cornerback Al Harris, is right there with Broncos cornerback Champ Bailey as the best in the league.

“From what I’ve seen on tape the last couple of days, the guy can do it all,” Johnson said.

Johnson’s call on the upcoming game: “Two things are going to happen. The bad thing is, you have to cover me. The good thing is you can switch your insurance to GEICO and save 10 percent.”

[url=http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=4766][/url]
Come on Chad, everyone knows you save 15% on Geico insurance. :lmao:
Lol
I just now saw this on Rome is Burning. That is pretty good. After the shalacking Pittsburgh placed on the Bengals last week you would think he'd be more concentrated on the game, but that just wouldn't be Chad now would it? haha
LMAO but I agree with tomcat he needs to focus on getting back on the winning track than who can or maybe I should say CANT cover him. He is one of a kind that is for sure. I loved him giving the football cpr in the game against Jacksonville. I love the Bengals and feel they all need to close their traps and let their game do the talking.
lol thats funny.
pretty funny stuff....and with the way chad johnson has been playing this season....this should be some bad news for al harris!
The packers CANNOT beat the bengals, and I think that CJ knew that, lol.
Bengals in a blowout
johnson is the worst trash talker ever
Smile Smile im glad the bengals are playing well enough now to talk some trash
maybe they should let another one of the 8 johnsons on their team talk instead of him, i saw him at a lexington horsemen game and he was very obnoxious, thats why i down him so much