Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How much? KCC vs. PCC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How much did this one cost the higher up at PCC?
Facts: 39-15 Free Throws in favor of PCC
A 3 Second call in OT with none called in the whole game.
A Illegal screen called in OT with none called in whole game.
KCC's best players fouled out on the bench in OT.
( How many games have they fouled out this year KCC fans help me out?)
NBA style continuation for PCC several times.
:Sad04:
WOW!! :popcorn:
Not crying...facts are facts, if KCC wants to win a region maybe they should shell out more cash, this might be where they lost the game, who is going to shell it out the most in the final four? LCC, PCC, HHS??
Excuses. PCC was more aggressive than KCC, thats why they was more fouls called on them. KCC got alot of those fouls late in the 4th when THEY HAD TO FOUL, to give themselves a chance to get back in it. Perry couldnt capitalize on the fts though.
Please don't come up with WEAK excuses like this. This is one of my beef with Knott Co fans and this is the first excuses I'm seen and hopfully the only one.
I dont know, but it looked to me like something was going on. The officials really took over in OT when it should be about the players.
The only way Knott even made it to overtime was through those fouls and all of Perry's missed free throws. Without those fouls Perry wins it in regulation by far more than 2.
Sour grapes.

Cox was shut down and held to 6 points, most of them coming in the first 4 minutes of the game. Frustration fouls sat him down. Stamper stepped up and clutched in some hard shots but Jordan Amis was the player of the game in this one. Klay Maggard was the primary cause of the foul-outs for KCC.

The three second call was valid, the kid stood there for at least 5 seconds. I've saw it called several times this year- not often, but occasionally. Most of the post players know to dance in and out of the lane to avoid the call. I believe that the kid it was called on was a young player.

KCC lost it fair and square. And lost 3 of 4 to PCC. PCC is the better team tonight and this season and that is a fact. But I hope that LCC knocks both Hazard and PCC off.

Perry Co. Central 56 Knott Co. Central 54 (OT)

Knott Co. Central 12 8 8 18 8 54

Perry Co. Central 8 9 13 16 10 56

14th at Powell Co.
Knott Co. Central (22-10) -- Stamper 20, Cox 6, Amburgey 6, Caudill 2, Bartrum 8, Mullins 4, Davis 8.
Perry Co. Central (25-5) -- Maggard 12, Mullins 4, Noble 6, D.Amis 13, J.Amis 17, Salyers 4.
You guys jus can't admit you got beat by a better team. PCC won 3/4 vs Knott. The refs were from a diff region and are not bias toward either team. They was ALOT of fouls both ways. This thread should be closed as soon as BlackcatAlum gets on. This is rediculas.
Congrats Knott on a good season.
Aslan Wrote:You guys jus can't admit you got beat by a better team. PCC won 3/4 vs Knott. The refs were from a diff region and are not bias toward either team. They was ALOT of fouls both ways. This thread should be closed as soon as BlackcatAlum gets on. This is rediculas. Congrats Knott on a good season.

I couldn't agree more!!! :Thumbs:
i mean is this thread real lol? am i really posting in this thread???:flame:
lol it was 20,000.. i put a few dollars in on that one
Something was up, i would like to go back and watch the game tape, very one sided
this crap would start...this page will last about 10 minutes:flush:
We all know this stuff happens in HS athletics, too bad we cant keep the adults out of this game. IT kind of ruins it.
Knott lost, Questionables on both ends but I dont think it decided it. CLOSED!