Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Co. Central 56 - Knott Co. Central 54 (OT) - 14th Region Tourney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
House Wrote:This is probably the best and most accurate post on this thread.

:Thumbs: Thanks!
PCC has been the most consistent team all season. Against the tougher competition they have played better than anyone in the region. They almost beat a healthy Shelby Valley team that is ranked somewhere in the top five and they took Boone County, who I believe is #9 in the state, to overtime.
House Wrote:PCC has been the most consistent team all season. Against the tougher competition they have played better than anyone in the region. They almost beat a healthy Shelby Valley team that is ranked somewhere in the top five and they took Boone County, who I believe is #9 in the state, to overtime.

:thumpsup:
I'd just like to make a post, generalized for the entire Knott County fan base since we've had such awful representation on these forums.
PCC is by far, the most consistent team in our region. 3/4 says something against the arguable second or best team in the region.
PCC won Thursday night because of impeccable coaching from Mr. Hatcher as well as the dedication to NEVER stop hustling from his players. There were some absolutely awful calls Thursday that may or may not have affected the outcome of this game. We can only blame ourselves (knott fans) for not rebounding like we should have and recovering from the free throw line.

Everyone, let's just support our teams how we want and bury this freaking hatchet with all the hate. Stop making excuses and just call it like it is! Go Dawgs!!! and go Dores!!!

Not so much LCC!! haha, i'm kidding.:lmao:
TuLegitimate Wrote:Oh, i see you caught on to my sarcasm...your so clever! But when the buzzer sounds at the end of the 4th and dogs go on to state, you can stand next to me[YOUTUBE="John Lennon stand by me"][/YOUTUBE]

congrats to perry.

Since you can tell the future, and how things will play out, will my beloved Kentucky Wildcats finally make it back to the Final 4 this season?

memphistiger Wrote:did jbs make it to region? did they win a district game? have they ever beat a good team this year? got destroyed by knott both times. when jbs does more then knott then you can talk. if tate woulda stayed that woulda took away your 3 minutes of playing time.

When Tate was at JBS he did a lot more than he accomplished at Knott this year. When Knott County can go down to Lexington and actually win a game, win the WYMT back to back years, win the district tournament, and win the regional tournament and go to Rupp Arena, then he will have gone to "just as good" things as he did at JBS. Come on now, your smarter than that, or I hope.

memphistiger Wrote:yes kcc is watching from the stands. they will be sitting with jbs. jbs has had there seats in the stands since first round of district so they are gonna help knott cope with losing. since jbs was good at it.

No, I don't believe JBS called in and reserved any seats, I really don't. I don't think anyone did for that matter, could be wrong though.
diaperdandy Wrote:Yes, he would.

Rip them apart? Now come on they won't literally rip them apart. I do believe Perry beat Hazard the last time they played, correct? And I also believe you and your Pats will be watching this one from the stands :Clap:

I wouldn't watch you roll a dog turd around, let alone a little ole tournament.
Aslan Wrote:I've never seen this excuse used so much. You got beat by a better team. Just face it.

No we did not. I told you before the best team does not always win. We did beat you in one game and it could have happened again, circumstance remember? The team is a good team, the best, coaching....not so good.
Aslan Wrote:Just bc I'm a Perry fan doesent make me a hypocrit.

No, but your words speak louder than your actions.
Aslan Wrote:The refs didnt beat Knott Co, Perry did. :thumpsup:

Perry had 8 against 5, thats unfair advantage.
Aslan Wrote:Pretty much, wonder how that long ride back to Knott Co was the other night.

Actually, it wasn't long at all, we all stopped to take a **** in Hazard.
You know Aslan you say we knott countains shouldn't get mad, but when someone keeps shoving a stick up you ***, your bound to get a little testy. You just don't know when to keep your mouth shut. This is what I mean when I say hypocrit. A true christian person does not rag on ppl and cause problems.
memphistiger Wrote:did jbs make it to region? did they win a district game? have they ever beat a good team this year? got destroyed by knott both times. when jbs does more then knott then you can talk. if tate woulda stayed that woulda took away your 3 minutes of playing time.

Does putting JBS down help you deal with your pain??? What have they got to do with it? Surely you're not trying to blame them also are you? If JBS was so bad, then why did everyone in knott just about have an org*** when they got half of their players??? I think JBS did rather well considering that by mid-season they had lost 10 players. Almost a 20 win season. And that's from a school that was supposedly closing. I have my suspicions about that rumor though, since I see they're still open for business.

Knott lost, and it wasn't the refs, or the fans, or JBS's fault, look a little higher up. Or continue to blame everyone except the right ones and have a repeat next year.
boogieman Wrote:I wouldn't watch you roll a dog turd around, let alone a little ole tournament.

Good one. I'm sure your a fine basketball player, aren't you?
Facts are facts....
PCC beat knott 3 out of 4 times....there's no way that anyone can say Knott is a better team and lose that many times.....make all the excuses you want
Knott lost the WYMT to PCC....
lost their district to Letcher....
and PCC beat them out of the first round of region

here is another fact....
Knott's season was def a failure of catastrophic proportions
I never get in on the good parts of this thread.....
whenever I log on everyone has already said all the good stuff lol
boogieman Wrote:I wouldn't watch you roll a dog turd around, let alone a little ole tournament.

haha Best line iv herd all day.

:Clap:
When will this thread end? I wish I could stop reading this stuff, but it's like a bad car wreck, you don't want to look but cant help from looking!!! The game is over, I wish everyone could let it go!! Calling people out to play one on one and stuff like that is crazy and funny at the same time!! Can't we just give credit where credit is due and let's all try to get along!! I am a huge Hazard fan, but will cheer for all other teams from the 14th if Hazard isn't playing, I just wish everyone could see things that way. Good luck to everyone!!
boogieman Wrote:You know Aslan you say we knott countains shouldn't get mad, but when someone keeps shoving a stick up you ***, your bound to get a little testy. You just don't know when to keep your mouth shut. This is what I mean when I say hypocrit. A true christian person does not rag on ppl and cause problems.

You all start it 99.9% of the time
i beg to differ, go look back a few pages and you'll be surprised.
diaperdandy Wrote:Since you can tell the future, and how things will play out, will my beloved Kentucky Wildcats finally make it back to the Final 4 this season?
NO!!!

When Tate was at JBS he did a lot more than he accomplished at Knott this year. When Knott County can go down to Lexington and actually win a game, win the WYMT back to back years, win the district tournament, and win the regional tournament and go to Rupp Arena, then he will have gone to "just as good" things as he did at JBS. Come on now, your smarter than that, or I hope.

When Cox was at JBS he was miserable. He was used to make other people look good ans he was lined up to make a 2nd one look good.

No, I don't believe JBS called in and reserved any seats, I really don't. I don't think anyone did for that matter, could be wrong though.
tttttttt
TuLegitimate Wrote:i beg to differ, go look back a few pages and you'll be surprised.

Look at the 1st page where i said it was a good game and congrats dores and good season Knott?...then came the excuses fro Knott fans
I'm done with this thread, hopefully this is my last post in it and I can stay away from it.
Perry is the better team, they beat Knott 3/4 times. IDK how anyone can disagree with this.
Knott had a good year and will b good next year. Look forward to that, but I dont look for Amburgey to be around next year jmo.
Please stop with the excuses, its not going to change anything, whats happened has happened. Give Perry the credit there due, they beat you and proved to be the better team. Support them of whoever goes to Rupp, there representing our region.
I know you guys what to see Knott win as bad as I wanted to see Perry win, but since you get what you did, don't mean you have to make up excuses.
As the saying goes: Losers make up excuses, and winners make it happen.
I'm out, sorry if I offended anyone.
God bless.
Let's all move on to the next game, this one is done and over. Next please.
Spartan4Life Wrote:Let's all move on to the next game, this one is done and over. Next please.

Agreed!! :Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:I'm done with this thread, hopefully this is my last post in it and I can stay away from it.
Perry is the better team, they beat Knott 3/4 times. IDK how anyone can disagree with this.
Knott had a good year and will b good next year. Look forward to that, but I dont look for Amburgey to be around next year jmo.
Please stop with the excuses, its not going to change anything, whats happened has happened. Give Perry the credit there due, they beat you and proved to be the better team. Support them of whoever goes to Rupp, there representing our region.
I know you guys what to see Knott win as bad as I wanted to see Perry win, but since you get what you did, don't mean you have to make up excuses.
God bless.

:Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:I'm done with this thread, hopefully this is my last post in it and I can stay away from it.
God bless.

:Thumbs:
Yoshi
God bless.

I agree, we need to quit with this thread but yeah Perry did get the advanyage of the calls in OT. I did not matter to me who won. I was just there to see a good game. But the and one and the foul on Stamper when he got a clean block was both horrible. I and one, they wouldn't even call that in the NBA. This game was the best game that I have ever watched besides the Perry Hazard game when Daniel Combs hit that buzzard shot.
TuLegitimate Wrote:i agree 100%

perry showed poor class with there posters in there pep/guy cheerleader section, several which showed the up most ignorance iv ever seen and ill go by order:

1) The "inbred" poster, i say it with bold because the bright kid that made that one spelled "imbred"...so we really see how far there willing to go even tho they live in Kentucky aswell and its a redneck stereotype no matter what you say.

2) "Amburgey god loves you" poster. Really? its none of your business what religion someone is, if we lived in some 3rd world dictatorship ruled country then that's another story entirely. iv known him all my life and been good friends for just as long. please feel free to look at the Constitution and see what rights it has to offer "free" citizens.

3) the Maranda and Kyrsten poster, probably the dirtiest thing iv seen in years..i suppose it was a LOW tactic to try and get inside Tate and Stuart's head...but apparently it seems both of them left whoever the poster was about and moved on to bigger and better things. good try tho.

so before you say you cant stand us for being cocky, look at yourself...and your getting cocky mixed up with spirit.

some class you have.:ChairHit: :ChairHit: :ChairHit: :ChairHit: :ChairHit:

perry county uses cheap methods to get into the mind of the opponents, that i find none of their business. TongueirateSho
This is one of the funniest threads I've read in a long time, I guess since the last Knott county game and that one wasn't that bad, I guess because Knott won. Smile
But do you honestly think, if the refs were going to take a game from someone they would wait till overtime to do it, give me a #@###$# break! If refs are going to take a game, it sure wouldn't have a chance for overtime and Knott still had a chance to win, isn't that all you can ask for?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14