Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lafayette 60 -Franklin Co. 58 11th Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
11th Region at EKU
Congrats Lafayette
Pretty big upset, Franklin County was 21-4 coming into this game while Lafayette was 10-18.
Huge upset! Very good news for Scott County, who will face Lafayette next. Their road to the Sweet Sixteen just got a heck of a lot easier.
Very surprised by this outcome! Would love to hear some details about this one.

Congrats Lafayette!
I really thought Franklin Co was the 2nd best team in the region and was one of a handfull of teams capable of beating Scott County.
Didn't Lafayette get a star player back from a medical issue?
Franklin had already beat them once and Scott I'm sure was worried about them. Lafayette played a great game and have a date with Scott at 2:00 Saturday. I'm sure Lex Cath loved it too!
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Franklin had already beat them once and Scott I'm sure was worried about them. Lafayette played a great game and have a date with Scott at 2:00 Saturday. I'm sure Lex Cath loved it too!

Actually, Scott Co had beaten Franklin Co in their regular season matchup. Also, I am not so sure LexCath loved the outcome of this game. I am guessing the Knights were hoping that Franklin Co would knock off Scott Co.