Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne 63 - Pike Central 61- 15th Region Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good game lady cats! They were up by 10 at one point but held on in the end!
Congrats Betsy Layne on the win ... Good luck vs. JC

Lady Hawks yall been great .. its been a thrill watching you guys =))
Congrats BL
congrats BL, && hang in there PC.
Congrats BL.
3/3/2009
Betsy Layne 63
Pike Co. Central 61
Pike Co. Central 10 15 9 27 61

Betsy Layne 10 13 21 19 63

15th Region at Pikeville
Pike Co. Central (14-14) -- Slone 25, Harris 6, Coleman 2, Pennington 16, Hatmaker 10, Hamilton 2.
Betsy Layne (16-8) -- Meade 7, Martin 7, Hamilton 22, Hott 22, Watkins 3, Reynolds 2.
kentucky.com
Congrats Lady Cats !!!
Congrats BL.
Congrats BL, and Congrats PCC on a tremendous season!!
Was a very exciting game to watch. A ton of fouls were called on both teams in the second half as 3 or 4 players eventually fouled out for Pike Central. Congrats to Betsy Layne on the tough victory, and to A. D. Slone. A great career and an awesome performance last night, 25 points 21 rebounds.
Sounds like an exciting one and a good game!!!
Congrats BL
it is a shame that the 6 seniors for PC had to go out like this A.D. Slone, Abby Coleman, Olivia Hamilton, Bri Hatmaker, Kayla Pennington and Reagan Williams they are great kids and the refs should be jailed for the calls last night.
rallo316 Wrote:it is a shame that the 6 seniors for PC had to go out like this A.D. Slone, Abby Coleman, Olivia Hamilton, Bri Hatmaker, Kayla Pennington and Reagan Williams they are great kids and the refs should be jailed for the calls last night.

i know im for central and everything and im not just saying this because i am for PCC but i agree with you 100% those refs called some pretty ridiculous calls.

but PCC you all had a great season. and you all done a great job.

good luck next year the 6 seniors will really be missed.

Smile
Congrats Betsy Layne!
Congrats Betsy Lane.
#14 is a hustler...the seniors really wanted to win from PC...they will lose a lot when they lose this group of seniors...glory days will be over....good luch coaches
the glory days will come back soon enough...the feeder schools are yet again getting better 3 or 4 years Central will be back to their regional championship every year once again. Heck 5 straight years isnt to bad lol
it was a great game and my girl ad went out with a bang scoring 25 pts and 21 boards what a great way to end her season ... good luck to her in her college career, and to all the other seniors....
Fantastic game for A.D. Slone but Betsy Layne matched it with two of their own. Congratulations to the Bobcats in pulling out a great win.
kitty_cat Wrote:it was a great game and my girl ad went out with a bang scoring 25 pts and 21 boards what a great way to end her season ... good luck to her in her college career, and to all the other seniors....

WOW! 21 boards to go along with those 25 points, geesh. I was proud of her for her scoring and had no idea that she rebounded that many. HUGE congratulations to A.D. and best of luck to her!!
Betsy Lane was very impressive.
this was a great game, both teams gave it their all. I was impressed with BL, hadn't seen them all year til now, and Wow, them and SC have some good years in front of them. Thought the first year coach of BL has done an outstanding job. And the new PC coach seemed to be a good guy as well.
Great game it went down to the wire. PCC ran out of guards. Refs made some terrible calls. They let them play in the first half barely calling anything. Then the second half they couldn't stop blowing their whistles. Good job Hawks congrats on a good season. Great job AD you will be an asset wherever you go.

Good win Bobcats.
congratulations to AD Slone she is an awesome presence on the floor what a wonderful High School career and I know her college career will be even better the sky is the limit for this girl!!
Congrats Betsy Layne
Congrats BL