Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne vs. Johnson Central Semi Final (15th Regional Tournament)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions?
Glad to see that Betsy Layne won tonight but I think this game will be their last of the season. The Lady Eagles are coming off of a big win tonight and I believe they win this one by 8. This should be a hard-fought contest and I expect both teams to give their all.

Good luck to both teams!
Johnson Central is a great team but don't count out the fighting spirit of the LadyCats. They have won a lot of games this season that they were not expected to win and they now have confidence in themselves. This will be a hard fought game but I think BL has a chance to pull it out. They are also motivated by the regional semi loss to JC last year.
JC by4
neither team will win easy,it'll be a hard fought game. but i think bl will come out with this one. they've been playing great defense lately.
i think JC will have this one...BL had a hard time tonight stopping Slone in the paint...JC definitely has the height advantage and i think they will be too much for BL to stop inside...
JC by 6
JOHNSON CENTRAL.
by A LOT
Betsy Layne was lucky to even get by PC.
JC by 12,i would think the close game with sheldon clark will wake them up and make'm realize this is NO easy ride and will have to earn the title.
JC by 7
I'm gonna say Betsy Layne by single digits (1-5)
Johnson Central was just as lucky to get by Sheldon Clark! Don't count out the ladykats yet, they are good team and can win.
JC by 10.
JC by 7
JC by 15
Johnson Central should win this game. The question is will they?
Betsy Layne will put up the fight of their lives to try to stop JC from winning.
But I think JC will pull this one out, 1-5 points.
JC by 9
donathanhurley Wrote:Johnson Central should win this game. The question is will they?
Betsy Layne will put up the fight of their lives to try to stop JC from winning.
But I think JC will pull this one out, 1-5 points.

That's what I came in here to post. Johnson Central should be the winners of the game on paper but anything can happen, that's why games are played. Betsy Layne has the drive to continue or else they wouldn't have made it this far. I think they will fight tooth and nail to hang in there with the Eagles. That being said, I think that Central will just be too much for them to handle and come out around 12 points on top. Best of luck to both teams.
Lady Eagles by 15
Johnson Central should win this one if they play their game. Good luck lady Eagles.
It think it may all depend on which team controls the tempo of the game. BL can not afford to get into a half court battle with JC. If BL can speed up the tempo then I think they have a much better shot of coming out with a win...
I think Betsy Lane is capable of beating JC, but I don't see it happening. I think the score depends of Chelsey Salyers. If they can get her hitting like usual I'll say JC by 21...if not I am going to go with JC by 12. Then again it all depends if JC comes to play, the other night against SC they didn't wake up til the 4th. So we'll see. Good luck to both teams.
42-19 johnson central