Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville vs. Phelps - 15th Region Tourney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who Wins And Why
Phelps has defeated Paintsville before by 10.
I still believe Phelps can win, but it's going to be one heck of a ballgame.

Phelps by 5.
Phelps because Paintsville doesn't have any depth and if they get in foul trouble its over. I've seen Phelps play once and they are an explosive team. Good luck to both teams and may they both stay injury free.
Hard to call. Phelps is a very good team but the Paintsville Lady Tigers are playing very well right now.
~~ * GOOD LUCK * ~~
L A D Y T I G E R S
YOU CAN DO IT!
:Wave:

I'd like to see the Lady Tiger Seniors step up and take this one. Nothing against the gals from Phelps, cause goodness knows we're all a little conflicted there... what with the J.R. connection... but seriously, these young ladies from Paintsville need to focus and play with the intensity of a club that has played together for as long as they have.
Phelps by 7
Paintsville 54
Phelps 48
Pville by 8.
Lady Hornets by 5.
I'll take Phelps in this one by 7 should be a good one but IMO Phelps has more depth and more girls that can score the ball than P-VILLE does.:popcorn:
The Lady Tigers had a big win last night and I don't think they're done just yet.

I'll take Paintsville by 6.
Paintsville by 11
I will take Phelps by 3...Should be a good game..Phelps will have to come out with a good shooting game......
Phelps keeps playing like they have been and if the seniors realize they have to leave it all on the floor cause now when your done your done.I'd say Lady Hornets by 12 to 15
Phelps in a close one, they have to play team ball, rebound and defend cause we all know everyone that plays can score! Play hard girls and bring this one home.
Phelps by 4. This should be a dandy of a game
outdoorsman43 Wrote:The Lady Tigers had a big win last night and I don't think they're done just yet.

I'll take Paintsville by 6.

Phelps had a big win as well.
I don't think they're done at all, and I expect them to put their all on the floor.

GO LADY HORNETS!
Paintsville in another squeaker,if they can control Riley or get her in foul trouble.I think both teams are equal when it comes to their guard play.Riley could or could not be the diffrence in this game.Goodluck to both teams!
I think the Lady Tigers will pull this one out. It's win or go home and I think they will pull it together and come out with a win. Good luck Lady Tigers!
Paintsville.
[B]I would LOVE to see paintsville walk away from this game with a win![/B]
I'll say Phelps in an extremely close heck of a game. Anything could happen and Paintsville could walk away with the win as well. Both ball clubs are a great group of girls this year. Best of luck to both teams.
Phelps by 10.
I'm gonna say Painstville by 5
The Tigers by 2
Phelps will win this..
i think that paintsville stands a good chance. they played really good against valley.
SUPERMANNN.
that's all i gotta say.
watch for it.
Big Grin
Well, my prediction is scuppered... haha