Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The official Stardust vs. theVILLE thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Stardust doesnt look like theVILLE doesnt want any buddy.
Stardust eat's UofL babies for breakfast. Excellent source of protein!:popcorn: :eyeroll:
:yesno: <-------This depicts them both....

but yet today..... theVILLE, in this case, was given a big does of:
Confusederved:

Rock on Stardust!:rockon:
Alright, I'm up and ready for round two.

The first thing we will challenge theVille with today is where in the world did you get your statistics on TWill. In the Meeks vs. TWill debate, you state that TWill averaged a triple double for the season.

theVille: TWILL DOES TOO AND MEEKS DOEST HAVE MANY REBOUNDS OR STEAL R ASSISTS I MEAN TWILL FEELS THE STAT SHEET UP....AVERAGES A DOUBLE DOUBLE AND OFTEN A TRIPLE DOUBLE AND SCORES AND ALOT OF TIME A TRIPLE DOUBLE... HOW MANY DOUBLE DOUBLE HAS MEEKS HAD.... IF THE QUESTION WERE BETTER SCORER OR SHOOTER I WOULD TAKE MEEKS OVER ANYBODY IN THE COUNTRY EXCEPT CURRY.... BUT WHICH I WOULD RATHER HAVE ON MY TEAM TWILL....

Stardust: Completely erroneous! Jeeze, where is it that you....nevermind.

Alright, to correct the above mis-information , T-Will:
1. does not average a double-double. His averages are 12.1 pts, 8.5 reb, 4.6 assists.

2. has had four double-doubles the entire season Pts/Reb - UAB 21/10, Villanova 10/14, Notre Dame 24/16, Rutgers 23/11

3. has not had a triple double. The most assists he has had in a single game is 8 and he has done that twice this season.

We've yet to get a reply from theVille on this one, I wonder why:eyeroll:
Round 2 FIGHT!!!!
This is awesome.
I'm always in for some good entertainment.

:letsparty :letsparty
Boy, this is a lopsided fight isn't it? Stardust is gonna have to start punching himself to get some action around here.
Have we seen the END of theVille????
BCF4L Wrote:Boy, this is a lopsided fight isn't it? Stardust is gonna have to start punching himself to get some action around here.

Most of the time I have to pull my foot out of my mouth in order to do that, but I'm ready :redboxer: :biggrin:
theVILLE maybe applying the tactic of letting Golddust oops I mean Stardust punch himself out. ala "The Roper Dope".
kybaseball Wrote:theVILLE maybe applying the tactic of letting Golddust oops I mean Stardust punch himself out. ala "The Roper Dope".

LOL :biggrin:
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:Have we seen the END of theVille????

Looks that way
Send a PM over that says "Come getche some" and the thread link, haha.
Maybe theVille is bigger than the rest of you and realizes that this thread is and was a stupid idea. Its true, that UK has the better history, but as of right now, at least Louisville has a clear shot of getting in the tournament. They have also been better than UK the last 3-4 years. They have the better coach, by far, and better talent. UK has become an afterthought these days, no one fears them and they are easily beaten by weaker teams. Im with theVille in this argument, and im a UK fan, not a huge fan, but still im a fan. I love the sport of basketball as a whole, not just one team. I, unlike most anyone else, especially those on this site, can understand when UK is down and out and are in desperate need of changes.
Sports_Fan28 Wrote:Maybe theVille is bigger than the rest of you and realizes that this thread is and was a stupid idea. Its true, that UK has the better history, but as of right now, at least Louisville has a clear shot of getting in the tournament. They have also been better than UK the last 3-4 years. They have the better coach, by far, and better talent. UK has become an afterthought these days, no one fears them and they are easily beaten by weaker teams. Im with theVille in this argument, and im a UK fan, not a huge fan, but still im a fan. I love the sport of basketball as a whole, not just one team. I, unlike most anyone else, especially those on this site, can understand when UK is down and out and are in desperate need of changes.

Looks like you have another one to get in line Stardust.:biggrin:
Im ready for him and anyone else to try.
theVILLE has chocked
Does the term Down goes Frazier come to mind?
wow not a peep from theVILLE...o where o where has theVILLE gone the good lord took him away from us.
Williams is 10 times better at Basketball than Meeks will ever be.

If your playing a pick-up game who would you pick 1st? Meeks or Williams?
ComfortEagle Wrote:To get things going, let's go with the recent discussion about history.

theVILLE says it doesn't matter, basically negating UK's impressive basketball history.

Yeah as for as it goes right now it means nothing... Dont get me wrong it is nice to have 7 ships but it means nothing
Stardust Wrote:Now Cmon' Ville, it's not a competition if you don't compete! Come get the beat'n you deserve! TongueirateSho

Whatever I am here and waiting:blabbermo :thatsfunn
Louisville will not make the final 4. Guarantee it. They will fizzle out just like almost every other year.
DeuceUL Wrote:Show me one person (other than theVILLE) who has said Louisville has a better basketball history than UK... And since we're talking about how weak conferences are, even the weak C-USA has had a team ranked more this year than the SEC has...

No where did i say that Louisville had a better history I said that UKs history means nothing right now does it... They have a great history but that is the problem now... they are wanting to repeat history and it isnt happening
Stardust Wrote:Seven to 2 means UK is 75% better than Louisville

74-71 says that louisville is better right now than louisville and last year too
There You Are!
Stardust Wrote:We just keep beating each other down. We'll show our toughness when we put four teams in the final 4 :moon:

You have to have four teams in it first
theVILLE Wrote:74-71 says that louisville is better right now than louisville and last year too

You never were good at math! Louisville had to hang on to their last breath to beat that miserable little team from Lexington didn't they? THIS GREAT BIG GOLIATH, almost got embarrased on their home court by the little David didn't the?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7