Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central-55 vs Perry Central-34 (14th 1st Round Regional)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

The Commodores went into the Half up one but that what was all for the Dores. LCC Cougars came out the 2nd half on a 26-0 run and it was over from there.PCC only scored 10 points the 2nd half, good defense from the Cougars!

Congrats LCC!
Bays and Kincer wear them down in the 3rd quarter. Defense and offensive rebounding does in the Lady Commodores.
Congrats cougars....... One down two to go....... Bring it home girls!!!
Congrats Letcher Central!
3/2/2009
Letcher Co. Central 55
Perry Co. Central 34
Perry Co. Central 16 8 2 8 34

Letcher Co. Central 13 10 21 11 55

14th Region at Hazard
Perry Co. Central (14-14) -- Back 8, Eversole 2, Rankin 7, M. Napier 4, Shepherd 5, Miller 2, R. Napier 2, Eldridge 2, Campbell 2.
Letcher Co. Central (25-4) -- Kincer 13, Sexton 7, Bays 17, Wynn 5, Whitaker 5, Meade 3, Eldridge 5
http://www.kentucky.com
Congrats LCC
Congrats LCC!
LCC is now 27 wins 4 losses ready to bring home 14th region title
LCC will not beat Breathitt County. LCC has no answer for the 2 big monsters that Breathitt has down low. Plus Kendall is to smart for them.
Congrats LCC.
I know one thing...I HAVE NEVER SEEN A GIRL/HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL PLAYER IN FACT....Work as hard as Sharaye Kincer works during a game. From tip to the buzzer, she works her tail off! Congrats Cougars..WIN THE 14TH!
Hitman7 Wrote:LCC will not beat Breathitt County. LCC has no answer for the 2 big monsters that Breathitt has down low. Plus Kendall is to smart for them.
It is coming.
Congrats LCC .
I think that LCC will give Breathitt all they want but this thread is about LCC and PCC. Stay on topic. I want to tell PCC that they had a wonderful season. I think most of them girls are coming back. Congrats LCC. You girls play very hard and can flat out shoot.
UKisN1 Wrote:It is coming.

No its not....
Nice win for LCC
Congrats LCC
Keep It Going Grils
Quote:LCC will not beat Breathitt County. LCC has no answer for the 2 big monsters that Breathitt has down low. Plus Kendall is to smart for them.

You need to remember its hard to beat a team three times in a season....Just ask Knott County Central boys.:devilflam
LCC is a great team, but still very young! They will get in the finals against Breathitt and experience will take over. The Lady Bobcats have been there and done that and will continue their success this year. Now I look for the Lady Cougars to step in and take over next year after they have gone through a little growing experience in this years region. They will be around for years to come. Should be a great game though, good luck to both teams.
We need to play that way all the time. Not just in the second half.
Congrats LCC.
Letcher usually gets underestimated by most teams and then comes back in the 2nd to dominate.