Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Super District Highlights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shelby Valleys run through the superdistrict.

Nice job. I've been waiting to see that dunk by Varney.
It looks NASTY on tape. Varney's dunk!
Watching that dunk again, Varney has some major hops, wasn't much room to lift off for the dunk.
That was a nice steal and throwdown by Varney.

Looks to me like Deven Adams done a solid job in the tournament. I was very impressed watching his post moves and the way he wanted to score and rebound the basketball.

Watching these highlights just reminds me of how far ahead Valley is from the rest of the 15th region.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Watching that dunk again, Varney has some major hops, wasn't much room to lift off for the dunk.

That boy got up!
Nice video..Keep em coming from region since I work night shift Sad
How many of these have you made and how long does it take to make them? They are pretty good. How about making a few for other teams? Give is a look at the whole region.
Yeah I think we need a video highlighting all the teams in the region as like a preview for the tourney! Like maybe one or two of other players dunks! ( I got a few pics of one of Ian's dunks.
Warlock Wrote:How many of these have you made and how long does it take to make them? They are pretty good. How about making a few for other teams? Give is a look at the whole region.
It takes me roughly an hour per game, so two games like in this one is around 2 hours, sometimes more, sometimes less. Depends on how many times I have to stop in the middle to do other things. That isnt counting the time it takes to upload to youtube which I dont really count. I usually do that when I go to bed.
gtowntiger Wrote:Yeah I think we need a video highlighting all the teams in the region as like a preview for the tourney! Like maybe one or two of other players dunks! ( I got a few pics of one of Ian's dunks.
I do it because I video all of my boys games. I try to make the videos to show all players on the team. Not just one or two. I just think to myself that the boys like to see them on the net. And maybe a college coach somewhere might be bored in his office and checking out basketball videos on youtube. Did anyone see the underhanded video of King James from the scorers table that was nothing but net? Back on the subject, they are some pretty good videos on there. Some of mine has had lots of hits. And i really apprecate all the good comments on them. So thanks to all that has had good things to say. Also a big thank you for the radio broadcasts that make them more interesting to watch.

It would be nice for some other teams to do the same thing if not for any other reason than to get the players on the net where others can watch them.
great highlights and a very nice dunk by Varney
love the video. both dunks were good but varney's was amazing and we have all been waiting for him to get one because when he gets chances he always loses the ball and has to lay it in. but just an outstanding video.
Nice Video like Adams and Varney's slams!!
Nice job on the video as usual and yes Varney's dunk killer.